TheRealTricks, 27 of December of 2013 at 20:35 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 33

What did you all get then?!

33 replies

Latest activity by Flowmojo, 31 of December of 2013 at 17:01
  • Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

I got some lovely presents this year. My H bought me a Cambridge satchel but it's been designed by vivienne Westwood, I love it!

Also a posh glass tea pot.

As well as lots of nice nail stuff.

What about you tricks?

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh Holey gis a flash?!

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Sad as it is, my fave present was this from H

As we had scrabble tiles at the wedding, I thought it was rather thoughtful and cute.

I also got these from MIL (although I chose them)

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Hubby did awesome this year (for the first time ever)

Among other things he got me some boots that I have coveting for ages but were ridiculously expensive.

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

Lots of lovely gifts. OH and I had a spending cap of £25 but out of that he got me some lovely pearl wedding jewellery, a cotton scarf, chocolate oranges and an old copy of gone with the wind after I said I wanted to see the film.

Also got things like smellies, chocolate, perfumes, my sister got us a red letter day for a dinner cruise on the Thames and my PIL gave a beautiful wedding keepsake box. We've been really spoilt this year.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I got a sewing machine, Hobbycraft vouchers, Armani Diamonds perfume, Soap and Glory stuff, Hello Kitty Vans, PJs (including a onesie, eugh), Hello Kitty hairdryer, socks, lots of other HK goodies (make up bags, salt and pepper shakers, soft toy, jelly beans, necklace, pens)

Very happy with my haul.

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

I was totally spoiled as always by H2B but my favourite was my new coat

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to be a wildlife park keeper for a whole day!!!

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

I got a laptop from my hubby and a dressing table from my parents, amongst lots of other things like perfumes, jewellery and clothes. I'm so spoiled!

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    loves-young-dream ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love this coat!

I got perfume, boots, money, vouchers, lots of chocolates, body shop butters and smelliest, handbag, a new wok, socks and pjs, clothes Smiley smile very spoilt

And also a onesie I don't like them either urghh xx

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

I had a white gold and diamond necklace, a Samsung Galaxy Note, 2 bottles of perfume, 3 Cds, Luther boxset, money, smellies, handbag, chocolates, etc.

*** bt related *** our baby also had 2 gifts - eeeek!

• TheRealTricks
    Beginner January 2012
    TheRealTricks ·
    • Hide content

Love the boots Funky!

I did really well this year, I'm quite overwhelmed actually:

Yankee Candle, onsie, fluffy socks, money, vouchers, Benefit makeup, Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet, Uggs, nice hair stuff, CD's, perfume, and some Nike Air Max 90 trainers! I am so chuffed with these trainers as I've wanted a pair since I was 8 years old lol! Very grateful with my haul!

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuperSpud ·
    • Hide content

I'm really pleased with and very grateful for my/our presents this year:

New hoover, bluetooth connector for our phones in the car, new memory card for my camera, a cup in the shape of a camera lens, Lewis DVD Boxset and three pairs of new jeans.

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Icklefee - Where is that coat from? It's gorgeous!!

I got snowboarding vouchers (i've been going on about learning for the best part of 3 months)

Perfume, clothes and chocolates too!

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content

I got a purse from my children which was really lovely as my current one spills change everywhere - although it cna be handy at the end of the month collecting the chaneg from the bottom of my purse and having a pleasant surprise.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Icklefee I LOVE that coat!

Not everyone's cup of tea but this is my new bag

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

I got the new Micheal bauble cd, latest mad men dvd, hammer horror dvd collection, perfume, smellies, H got me a gorgeous Rennie Macintosh mirror too! *bt & fluff warning* best gift has to have been my baby girl!!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I got a Rainbow dvd and a driving theory test practice kit as my "daft" presents from H. He also gave me an ice cream maker (eeek!) and a Thor calendar. I also got a massive bottle of Baileys, some really lovely perfume, chocolate and John Lewis vouchers.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

My main present was a kindle, which I'm über excited about. Lots of other random bits including a book about the M25 which made me laugh (I spend a lot of time on it!!)

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content

I got some links to make a new X by Trollbeads bracelet, a Kindle paperwhite, GHD Eclipse Straighteners, 2 bottles of perfume, vouchers, money, smellies, PJs, chocolates, a flight kit with a pillow, eyemask and ear plugs, nail varnish kit and a spa day.

Very happy with my gifts this year.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I got vouchers to monsoon.. accessories, next &dunelm .. a pair of purple all stars but mil has lost them in her house (oh got them delivered there and told me yesterday) a new proper hairdryer as nel chewed my other one and just loads of bits n bobs.

• mooshy
    Beginner April 2014
    mooshy ·
    • Hide content

Me and OH set a budget of £50 each spending on each other, he cheated and bought me some GHDs. (Might have just been to shut me up about them).

My favourite present was my work secret santa, I suspect they also blew the £10 budget but whoever it was knew me very well:

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

it's from Joe Browns and it's in the sale now! It comes up very small if you do order one, I recommend 2 sizes bigger than normal.

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Holey I love that bag!I'm really chuffed with my presents this year. I got a lovely hat and scarf and some nail varnish, bath goodies and this coat. I also got some ghds so I've spent the last two days straightening my hair non stop! And lots of chocolate

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

I was given lots of lovely things, definitely spoiled this year! I got vouchers for Purple Cupcakes, Kindle books, Lakeland, Debenhams, Odeon and three for Nandos. I was also given pjs, socks, a onesie, woolly tights, velvet lined leggings (which are amazing), a fluffy body warmer, a big blanket and slippers (our house is horrible and always freezing!) a new toothbrush, some perfume, lip gloss and nail varnish. H bought me a ticket for a New year Vienna concert I love and a pretty little New York necklace. Hs family also gave me money which I am putting towards a dslr in the new year, hopefully by my birthday in March. And tons and tons of chocolate which H is making his way through!!

• Canary
    Beginner August 2013
    Canary ·
    • Hide content

I got some lovely earrings, money for new boots and a fabulous walking jacket from H. We also got Apple TV from my dad

oh and a cold Smiley sad

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I got some new Caterpiller 'Anna' boots, a jacket ( which will fit better once I stop breastfeeding!), some DVDs and chocolate. Thankfully no smellies or candles which are my pet peeves.

oh and we got a new tv as a present to ourselves!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

I got a new bag, lens and tripod for my camera, a hand lamp and some shellac, new converse, lots of books and an assortment of smellies/chocolate. Very spoilt!

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love it! They're a bit pricey for me, though.

i got some cath kidston stuff (tablet case, purse, wallet), a sweater, a nice set of wooden kitchen utensils, and *BT related* a bunch of baby stuff for the bump - car seat, monitor, toys, etc. that bit was sort of bizarre..

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Me and OH bought a new smart TV between us for each other. I also got the most amazing gift from 21 year old BIL..... a complete set of beatrix potter peter rabbit books for Annabelle. Totally shocked as its so beautiful and thoughtful.
    Also nail varnish, minion slippers, hair oil, lots of body butters, tickets for west side story, restaurant vouchers, socks and lots of other bits and bobs

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have 2 pairs of Anna boots, I love them!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I did well this year!

My dad paid for my christmas nails beforehand and then gave me River Island vouchers. MIL and FIL got me H&M vouchers.

H got me sme new perfume (Valentina by Valentino - its gorgeous), Tom Kerridge's book, a gastro tour around borough market and some lovely tiffany earrings. He also bought my outfit for christmas day which included my LUSH new shoes.

Happy Rod! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics