Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner July 2019

Can I get away with a cheap wedding veil?

RomanticOrangeDecor31270, 10 of April of 2019 at 00:37 Posted on Planning 0 3

I really want a full on Cathedral veil for my wedding day but they are quite expensive. The bridal shop where I got my dress said it would cost around £300. I've seen lots online for £30-£65. I'm wondering if any of you have any experience of the quality of veils? I don't know if anyone would truly notice how much it costs or how good it is? Just seems a way to save money in this endless pit that is wedding planning ..!

3 replies

Latest activity by PadBin, 22 of April of 2019 at 20:17
  • M
    Beginner July 2020
    MillieBean ·
    • Hide content

HI

I bought mine online and next to the one I bought from the bridal shop you couldn't tell the difference.... the net/tulle was a little stiffer on the online one but not unless you compared the two you wouldnt noticed. I bought it on ebay and did lots of review research. Buy it in plenty of time and buy it in plenty of time just in case you need to send it back or its not right

• S
    Beginner June 2020
    SunnyGoldCakes199 ·
    • Hide content

I went for a shoulder length veil but got mine off eBay and no difference at all from store.

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Should be absolutely fine.....

Peter

• PadBin
    Rockstar July 2016
    PadBin ·
    • Hide content

Ive been married afew years now, I almost got a veil in the dress shop but I couldn't bring myself to pay £140. I asked on here and a lady on Facebook came highly recommended. Her name is pink Margaret and she's amazing. Actually was better then the other one but cost £33. Mine was a single tier fingertip length veil with sparkles so yours will be more .

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics