Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner March 2021

Budget Spreadsheet - did you use one?

redandivorybride2be, 6 of March of 2019 at 10:06 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has found a Wedding Planning Budget Spreadsheet that worked for them, or if they are happy to share with me?

want to make sure I do not miss anything !

2 replies

Latest activity by pritsticandpompoms, 10 of March of 2019 at 21:39
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I didn't use a specific budget planner, but my fiance set up an excel spreadsheet for this. We added everything that we are buying and entered the total price, what we've paid so far and what is outstanding. We also had a notes column for any details like final payment deadlines.

He added calculations so it automatically calculated what we had paid in total and what was outstanding.

If you want to send me a PM with your email, I'll happily send you ours as a blank copy Smiley smile

Also the budget tool on Hitched I found really useful - if only for getting an idea of what things we should expect to be paying for.

Hope this helps! X

• P
    Curious
    pritsticandpompoms ·
    • Hide content

Do you have a Chromebook or access to Google Sheets? If so, there was a pretty comprehensive wedding planning spreadsheet template on there. We added our own tabs and didn't use half the ones provided but certainly did the job.

• P
    Curious
    pritsticandpompoms ·
    • Hide content

Do you have a Chromebook or access to Google Sheets? If so, there was a pretty comprehensive wedding planning spreadsheet template on there. We added our own tabs and didn't use half the ones provided but certainly did the job.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics