Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rod
Beginner

BT and Sens....I'm struggling today

Rod, 8 of July of 2013 at 09:38 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 45

I dont really know what to say, I think I just need a virtual cuddle.

All I can think about is that I should be nearly 7 months pregnant and instead I'm not. And i'm unlikely to be getting pregnant any time soon as H hardly comes near me at the moment. I feel like I'm the only one 'trying'. I'm scared to talk to him about it because I dont want him feeling under pressure. He's so busy at work at the moment. Oh...woe is me.

☹️

Sorry.

45 replies

Latest activity by *Nursey*, 9 of July of 2013 at 16:01
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Oh Rodders ?

I can understand how you are feeling....Do you know if Mr Rod is feeling anything similar? I know you are scared ot talk to him about it, but i really feel itl benefit you both❤️

• loadsagifts
    Beginner January 2012
    loadsagifts ·
    • Hide content

Big cuddles coming your way............I know its hard but it will get easier, not a lot anyone can say really, just that everyone is here for you and you are allowed to feel sad, it is natural x

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I know I need to just talk to him about it. But I am terrible at talking. I can text, email etc...written word is fine, but I have this inability to get my words out coherently when I talk to him I will just cry.

I would email him or something but he hates that. He prefers to talk. Its hard.

I just feel I dont want to 'go on' about the miscarriage. Argh.

• OB
    Beginner January 2011
    OB ·
    • Hide content

Lots of love and cuddles from me. Sorry H isn't helping at the moment. We were like that for a long time, he'd come home from work and fall asleep in his tea and snap at me if I tried anything. If he is genuinely really busy try and give him a little time to sort himself out, and I would definitely try and talk to him. It won't put pressure on him if you tell him how you feel (leaving out the bit about him not helping) but it might make him think.

I'm sorry there is no magic cure, but you know I understand how you feel and I can categorically promise you it will get better xxx

• OB
    Beginner January 2011
    OB ·
    • Hide content

Bloody hell I type slow! If you like text and he likes talking, could you write down everything you want to say and then let him read it on front of you? The. You will at least have said the main points if the discussion after causes you to get upset x

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Thanks OB, I need to just get on with it and talk to him, but I dont want to add to his stresses at the moment. He's just done 7 days straight at work and has another 14 to go so me telling him I want to talk isnt gona help

• loadsagifts
    Beginner January 2012
    loadsagifts ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know its hard, I cried for weeks but you have to grieve and sometimes the only way to do that and make it better is to talk about it. Maybe he just feels that he cannot talk to you about it all because he is scared of upsetting you.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I was going to suggest what ob just has. I can never talk to h about anything without crying which makes him angry. I tend to write down everything that I want to say and giving it to him to read with me there or in the next room.

Im sorry you are having a rubbish time of it. Sending you a massive virtual hug.

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perhaps you are right. I am normally very positive about things and I'm usually ok. I sometimes feel like I mention it and get the impression he doesnt really want to talk about it.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Rod everyone else has said what I was going to so just want to offer you an internet weirdie hug.

Hope you're feeling better soon lovely x

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

So sorry you are feeling like this Rod and certainly have a virtual hug from me. I've got no words of wisdom to share. Thinking of you x

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys.

I dont know why this is happening today. I've had a great weekend etc why am i so low?!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Have a hug, lovely.

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason for why these things hit us some days more than others. All you can do is batten down the hatches and ride out the storm.

We're always here to help you do that xxx

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

>> hugs << from me Rod. xx

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuperSpud ·
    • Hide content

Didn't want to R&R, have a massive ?

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Oh Rod, I really feel for you both, it must be so so tough. Please be kind to yourself, there is no time limit on grief ?

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Big hug from here too, everyone has said what i would have said ?

• Sshh
    Beginner January 2018
    Sshh ·
    • Hide content

Sometimes it just creeps up and get you. ? Maybe your H is feeling the same as you?

• LilMissBusyBride
    Beginner August 2013
    LilMissBusyBride ·
    • Hide content

Big hugs. What if you say to your H that you are feeling a bit low, and want to talk about things properly and when would be a good time. That way you can both think about what to say in advance, and it also stops you adding something else on a busy day if he can pick a time that is convenient for you both (e.g. Fri eve). Maybe you could sit and both write down how you feel about it beside each other and show it to the other person to read? Not sure if this would work at all for you both but just wanted to try and be helpful if poss x

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys.

I have emailed him (we were emailing about something else) and said I am struggling today, he asked if it was out the blue or been building up so he must see that I've been a bit upset lately. I replied and said we can talk about it later but I dont want to pile more stress on him so hopefully we can talk it out tonight.

I miss him Smiley sad

• RebTheEck
    Beginner August 2013
    RebTheEck ·
    • Hide content

I have no words just ? and ?

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

So sorry you're struggling at the moment Rod, glad to hear you've emailed H. I'm sure he'd rather hear about how you're feeling that have you worrying about his stress. I hope you get to talk it out tonight.x

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

Nothing to add that hasnt already been said but don't stop talking about to to us or to your H. <<big hugs>>

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Nothing constructive to say but just sending a <<<hug>>>

Hope you and hubby have a good talk and a cuddle this evening

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

Sorry matey to hear your suffering, go home get a tight cuddle from H and tell him how you are feeling, he loves you and will listen Smiley smile

All the best and a hug from me too xx

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Big hugs. Hope you can have a good chat about things tonight ?

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

I am so sorry that you're going through this. I know that you want to talk to your H but have you thought about perhaps going to see a counsellor too? One of my friends went to see one after she'd had a mc as she didn't want to 'burden people' (her words) by talking about it. I don't know how many sessions she had but I know that she felt that it helped her. I hope that things get easier soon X

• OB
    Beginner January 2011
    OB ·
    • Hide content

Hope it goes ok tonight lovely xx

• Ixia
    Beginner
    Ixia ·
    • Hide content

Hugs to you ?

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

Hope you've had a big chat and cuddle Rods xx

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Lots of hugs heading your way mrs. Hope you got a good chat to H tonight and feel better about things between you. As for the mc, well, I tend to just take that one day to day as some days everything seems fine and the next it doesn't. Be kind to yourself and cry and be upset if you need to be. There is no time limit on healing from from a mc and everyone is different.

You know where I am if you need a chat xx

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

Duplicate

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics