• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 10:25

Re: BT and Sens....I'm struggling today

>>  hugs  <<     from me Rod.  xx

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 11:38

Didn't want to R&R, have a massive Right Hug

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 11:49

Oh Rod, I really feel for you both, it must be so so tough. Please be kind to yourself, there is no time limit on grief Hug

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 12:00

big hug from here too, everyone has said what i would have said Right Hug

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 12:25

Sometimes it just creeps up and get you. Hug Maybe your H is feeling the same as you? 

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:02

Big hugs.  What if you say to your H that you are feeling a bit low, and want to talk about things properly and when would be a good time.  That way you can both think about what to say in advance, and it also stops you adding something else on a busy day if he can pick a time that is convenient for you both (e.g. Fri eve).  Maybe you could sit and both write down how you feel about it beside each other and show it to the other person to read?  Not sure if this would work at all for you both but just wanted to try and be helpful if poss x

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:26

Thanks guys.

I have emailed him (we were emailing about something else) and said I am struggling today, he asked if it was out the blue or been building up so he must see that I've been a bit upset lately. I replied and said we can talk about it later but I dont want to pile more stress on him so hopefully we can talk it out tonight.

I miss him :(

Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:32

Ah rodders im really sorry. Its such a tough time. Hope you and H have a really good talk tonight. Massive hugs. xxx

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:39

I have no words just Left Hug and Thanks

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 14:10

So sorry you're struggling at the moment Rod, glad to hear you've emailed H. I'm sure he'd rather hear about how you're feeling that have you worrying about his stress. I hope you get to talk it out tonight.x

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 16:07

Nothing to add that hasnt already been said but don't stop talking about to to us or to your H. <<big hugs>>

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 16:49

Nothing constructive to say but just sending a <<<hug>>>

Hope you and hubby have a good talk and a cuddle this evening 

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 17:14

Sorry matey to hear your suffering, go home get a tight cuddle from H and tell him how you are feeling, he loves you and will listen :)

All the best and a hug from me too xx

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 17:28

Big hugs. Hope you can have a good chat about things tonight Hug

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 18:13

Everyone has already said everything, but please do just keep on talking, don't beat yourself up or put too much pressure on yourselves. Big hugs Hug

Return to: Off Topic Posts
Page 2 of 4 (47 items) < Previous1234Next >