Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner December 2019

Bridesmaids problems

ExpensiveOrangeConfetti57459, 3 of December of 2019 at 14:17 Posted on Planning 0 2

Ive got 10 bridesmaids, who are wearing open toe shoes. I’ve asked them all to have french polish on hands and toes, but one bridesmaid has had orange gel done and is refusing to change it ?. My colour scheme is navy and silver!

i sometimes wish that I’d have just gone to Gretna green and saved myself a fortune!

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyBlueCars582, 3 of December of 2019 at 20:47
  • H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

I really wouldn’t worry, no one will look back on your wedding day and say “that would have been a lovely wedding if only that bridesmaid had matching nails” ?

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I really don't think it will be that noticeable unless you are planning on lots of closeup photos of their hands and feet! It's a shame that she couldn't be more cooperative, but I really don't think anyone will notice apart from you, so try not to let it worry you too much.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

In the grand scale of things it’s not a huge problem. You’ve got 10 bridesmaids plus yourself so people will be looking at you and them and probably won’t even look at their hands or feet. Will their feet even show under the dresses? If it really bothers you demote her to a guest! No one will notice one less bridesmaid when you’ve got so many :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics