Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*sweetpea*
Beginner July 2012

Bridesmaid transfers for dressing gowns?

*sweetpea*, 14 of April of 2012 at 18:43 Posted on Planning 0 3

Has anyone else bought these? I can only find bling rhinestone ones on ebay and I'm not sure I'm digging those that much. Any other ideas?! I have 4 BMs so don't want them to be too individually expensive. Ta!

3 replies

Latest activity by Jlo84, 15 of April of 2012 at 11:23
  • J
    Beginner June 2012
    Jlo84 ·
    • Hide content

Hey, The lady I got mine off still hasn't replied and I have sent 7 emails now. There is another seller on eBay mobilemm that does them in just plain text with no sparkly bits etc and they are only £2.90 for 4? Jenna x

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

If your search for custom tshirt transfer, you should fine some you can design with help from the seller. If the dressing gowns are white, you'll need a 'light tranfer'.

Then when they arrive just iron on! Some will clip the image for you, so it is just the text/ image transferred. Cheaper listings are supplied as text in a white background box. You can cut a 5mm border around the word before ironing on and it will look just as good.

An A4 transfer like above would start at £1 each going up to £3 for colour.

• *sweetpea*
    Beginner July 2012
    *sweetpea* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Jenna!!! I searched my discussions like a crazy lady trying to find the thread about your transfers but failed so I'm really glad you commented! That was so kind of you to email the seller - thank you so much. I really liked yours so that's a shame but thank you for the tip.

DB - helpful as usual. Didn't even occur to my tiny peabrain to search under something else!! You are a star - thank you!

• J
    Beginner June 2012
    Jlo84 ·
    • Hide content

Aww you are welcome. Hope you find some x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics