Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner May 2020

Bridesmaid dilemma!

HappyGreenCars13878, 9 of June of 2019 at 21:09 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0

Hey guys,
I’m just needing some advice because I don’t know if I’m being too emotional and over thinking this because I’m also pregnant. I’ll start from the beginning.
When I told my friend I was pregnant she was very negative towards me and told me this is a big change for her and she needs to make new friends. I completely understand that because it used to be her and I drinking together allot and she only had one friend (who was a guy) and I used to invite her to everything so she felt included. Anyway I didn’t let that get to me because I couldn’t go drinking with her anyway. I asked her to be a bridesmaid because I thought that we were pretty close and I chose her over another girl I have been friends with for a long time because this other girl was living in the same state and it was just going to be easier.
But now I feel like ever since I have been pregnant we are drifting apart and I feel like she is purposely leaving me out of things and at my baby shower she told everyone I was living my life through her (because I can’t drink and she can.) Anyway I let that slide as well.
On the weekend I invited her and another friend of mine to breakfast. They have become quite close which is great I’m happy she has someone to ‘go drink with, that’s all she seems to care about right now’. And I was telling them I wanted to go check out a live band one Sunday afternoon to get some ideas on a wedding band. So the next day they both went together and didn’t invite me and posted all over Instagram. I messaged her and I said ‘Babe, I would have come if you told me I only just told you I wanted to do this xx’ and she replied with ‘*** sorry babe I didn’t even think I’ll get you a business card.’
Am I being pregnant and hormonal or am I right and she is being weird towards me?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics