Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cupcake26
Beginner August 2015

Bridal Underwear

Cupcake26, 2 of December of 2014 at 13:06 Posted on Planning 0 4

My dress has buttons up the back to my nape of my neck but the back part is sheer. I therefore need something that fastens below the sheer part. I'm not a fan of those stick on bras and as i'm quite large chested a lot of the multi-way ones don't go up to my size Smiley sad

4 replies

Latest activity by Lapland2015, 2 of December of 2014 at 19:46
  • M
    Beginner August 2016
    missshelly ·
    • Hide content

I've got the same problem, I'm a FF so struggling to find a decent multiway. I've been thinking about trying these converter clips from bravissimo. they turn your normal bra into a low back bra. need to see if they bring the strap down low enough for my dress. http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/bra-accessories/low-back-converter-clips-dplus/black/nt02bl/

• A
    Beginner April 2015
    AprilBride15 ·
    • Hide content

Its worth going into a big department store like john lewis, if they dont have in shop they will source. its worth getting remeasured also, becuase it like most brides you have lost a few pounds it will make a big difference to the size - i was really suprised when i got my re-done - you dont always loose the weight wear you think you have!

• A
    Beginner April 2015
    AprilBride15 ·
    • Hide content

Its worth going into a big department store like john lewis, if they dont have in shop they will source. its worth getting remeasured also, becuase it like most brides you have lost a few pounds it will make a big difference to the size - i was really suprised when i got my re-done - you dont always loose the weight wear you think you have!

• samidolls
    Beginner September 2015
    samidolls ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.herroom.com/carnival-206-invisible-plunge-longline-bra.shtml

I've been looking on here. No idea what the fit is actually like (or if it has the strength to hold up the boobs!) but there are options out there!

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about having a bra sewn in? Mine is a lace back so I'm getting one built in so nothing is on show through

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics