autumn themed wedding

staceylynch6
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 19 Aug 2011 20:09

autumn themed wedding

was thinking i like the idea of an autumn themed wedding but not sure if it would work. any ideas would be welcome. was thinking of having pine cones as place cards and nice autumn colours for bridesmaid dresses. would a grey kilt go with this theme. not very good at this Big Smile

• Posted: 20 Aug 2011 13:09

Re: autumn themed wedding

I love Autumn themes....it give rise to some beautiful colours. Here's a cake very similar to the one  a bride had at one of my weddings....

• Posted: 20 Aug 2011 13:16

A very artisitic school friend had an october wedding and it was amazing - couldn't have the same thing because it would have been blatant copying. She had the order of services tied up with a conker on a string, her table numbers were pumpkin lanterns with the number cut out of them instead of a face, pine cones as you have thought about - it looked amazing and like nothing I have seen anywhere else. Go fr it! If it helps you decide, she did it on a very tight budget because things like the pumpkins were done by her or her family for free and only cost a few pounds - cheap as chips table centres :o)

• Posted: 20 Aug 2011 13:19

we are having an autumn wedding! our colour is orange and i love it. were having toffee apples and cosy food and my avatar is our cake. autumn is my favourite time of year, the colours are so rich. pinecones would be fab, we thought of that but didnt want it to be too 'themed' rather just a hint at the season using colour. i say go for it, as full on or a subtle as you feel! put autumn wedding into google, youll get some amazing ideas & pictures

• Posted: 20 Aug 2011 16:46

staceylynch6:

was thinking i like the idea of an autumn themed wedding but not sure if it would work. any ideas would be welcome. was thinking of having pine cones as place cards and nice autumn colours for bridesmaid dresses. would a grey kilt go with this theme. not very good at this Big Smile

Try this for ideas:

http://www.balloons-galore.net/cat_autumnfall.cfm

I am also havinng pine cones for place card supports, but I am having a winter woodland wedding:

• Posted: 20 Aug 2011 23:15

looking forward to the pics aj. im thinking green will be my main colour also

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)