Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C

Artificial flowers

Cazzamiller78, 4 of July of 2018 at 11:20 Posted on Planning 0 9

Ho

I'm looking at having artificial flowers for my bouquet & button holes. I've been looking on ebay but after some recommendations for a good seller if anyone has used one from there.

Thanks

Caroline x

9 replies

Latest activity by ExpensiveIvoryDiamonds53112, 21 of August of 2018 at 15:43
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

I haven't used anyone on eBay, but my advice would be to buy one to see what the quality is like and check out the feedback.

I bought my bridesmaid's skirts online and did that, with great results.

If you're concerned, maybe email the seller/shop first to make sure that they will keep getting the item you want in stock, so that you don't buy one and then they don't get it in again. When I first looked at skirts, I was 'watching' a few, and they sold out and disappeared! Be warned - this seems to happen a lot with products from China.

Hope this helps!

X

• R
    Beginner July 2017
    RomanticOrangeConfetti27585 ·
    • Hide content

My wedding is next weekend and i have made all the buttonholes and bouquets with artificial flowers.

I looked on eBay and other online sites, but in the end, my local garden centre had a really good selection at reasonable prices, it meant I could see the quality (this did vary) and also what went together in the flesh, so to speak... spent what felt like hours there Smiley smile they also let me change a couple afterwards as I changed my mind on which flowers to include (a brides prerogative) well worth it though and really pleased I didn't have to wait the 4 week delivery from China

Enjoy x

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

Janet Mann is very good. This is her website http://www.morethanperfectweddingflowersforyou.com/

• E
    Savvy August 2019
    ExpensivePinkCars56269 ·
    • Hide content

Pumpkin and Pye are really good, she has a listing on Etsy and does all sorts from button and unusual bouquets to paper and artificial flowers.

• L
    Beginner September 2018
    LuxuriousYellowFlowers63032 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Are you wanting them made up or the flowers to make your own? I'm using The Floral Touch UK (based in Rotherham) for my bouquets and buttonholes - she makes them up. Does mail order I believe if you can't make it in to see her. Prices were reasonable. She's very helpful and friendly. Can't wait to see mine next month ?

• B
    Brian-Mcculloch-Glasgow ·
    • Hide content

I would say 'Pumpkin and Pie'. They are really good and you can try them.

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousRedHair71563 ·
    • Hide content

Etsy is great but beware if anything is shipped from the USA, you'll have to pay VAT on it!

• B
    Beginner November 2018
    Billie06 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I use for jewellery making https://www.theartificialflowershop.co.uk/ but they have loads of flowers and the quality is amazing! i made something, sent a pic to my sister and she thought I had used real flowers!

And their customer service is brilliant so you can email and they give you so much detail and so kind!

• H
    Beginner July 2019
    Harley_rose357 ·
    • Hide content

I'm also looking for some artificial flower supplier. So i'll have a try for 'Pumpkin and Pie'. Thx

• E
    ExpensiveIvoryDiamonds53112 ·
    • Hide content

Country Baskets are excellent. Online or the shop is in Morley, near Leeds. I would say the shop has a bigger choice than the website, as it's huge.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics