Anyone ordered from Mix Bridal?

FutureMrsTz
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 14 Jul 2016 15:03

Anyone ordered from Mix Bridal?

I'm really struggling to find BM dresses that suit my 4 ladies (they are all totally different shape and height wise!).

I came across Mix Bridal on Facebook and although their reviews are good and dresses look nice, I was wondering if anyone here had actually ordered from them.

I'm a bit wary of these Chinese sellers, but am also really worried that I won't get the colour/style I want if I just wait to see what comes up on the high street.

If you could also share any tips about where else is good for reasonably priced dresses, that would be great Smile

• Posted: 14 Jul 2016 16:49

Re: Anyone ordered from Mix Bridal?

China Dresses and China Wedding supplies- purely reviews

Join this group on fb.x

• Posted: 14 Jul 2016 16:51

Tends to be lots of mixed reviews on China.  Can you post a picture of the dresses.  Maybe someone has seen something similar on their searches in the UK? 

• Posted: 8 Dec 2017 8:18

I purchased bridesmaid dresses from Mix Bridal for our August 2016 Wedding. The ordering process was simple and considering they were made to order, they were shipped in a very timely fashion. They were so well made and the color was simply stunning on my bridesmaids. We went with the dusty rose as the color was so unique and just beautiful. We also got the matching ties for the groomsmen as well as ties for the ushers and groom and they all coordinated so beautifully. Highly recommend.Wink

• Posted: 4 Mar 2018 14:48

I used this company. Their dresses turned out so well! I worked closely with Sally and she always answered my questions and helped me along the way, she was fantastic! The dresses turned out better than I expected. They were also made pretty quickly considering how long most bridal places take. My bridesmaids looked beautiful!

• Posted: 14 May 2018 11:41

I got dresses for my 7 bridesmaids from Mix Bridal. As my girls are in different shapes and sizes I took advantage of the made to measure option. I was nervous buying off the internet but the measuring guide was really easy to follow and the girls were very delighted with their dresses. The colour was true to swatch and the material was lovely. And the dresses fit the girls perfect too! Overall it’s a happy experience!

• Posted: 29 May 2018 8:10

I also planned to order my dresses from Mix Bridal! Could you share some pictures of your dresses by the way as I would love to see their dresses in real life!

• Posted: 31 May 2018 10:46

Here are the dresses i ordered from Mix Bridal. I'll share more pictures after my wedding. Again the dresses are amazing and the quality is perfect! Definitely recommend!!!

• Posted: 2 Jun 2018 11:05

I am a bridesmaid for my friend in August and our dresses are from Mix Bridal. Simple to order, fast delivery considering where they came from and the quality is excellent. I'll definitely use them when it comes to picking my bridesmaid dresses! 100% recommend the site Smile

• Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:12

My sister got convertible bridesmaid dresses and men's ties from Mix Bridal. Affordable prices and amazing quality. She ordered some sample swatches first and they came quickly. The colour is gorgeous and all the ladies love the dresses a lot. I am getting married in July next year and I'll definitely purchase my dresses from here too!

• Posted: 17 Aug 2018 19:43

Not Mix Bridal, but I got my dress from a China-based company who sell on eBay. It is more if a BM or evening dress as mine is a vow renewal. I am very pleased and can't wait to wear it on the day!

• Posted: 19 Oct 2018 7:17

I purchased my lovely bridesmaid dress from Mix Bridal. The dress arrived a week ago. I could not have been any happier with how gorgeous it turned out. LOVED it!

• Posted: 22 Oct 2018 8:36

I haven't ordered my dresses from here in the end, but I did order some colour/material samples, and they came super fast. Communication was great too. If I hadn't gone down the route I did with my bridesmaid outfits, I would have bought from here :) x

• Posted: 10 Jan 2019 6:32

I received my bridesmaid dresses from here last week and was so pleased with all of them. Whenever you order online it is always a risk but when you have 6 bridesmaids you try to save money where you can and these dresses are fantastic quality for the price. I ordered my dresses in Blush, Barely Pink, Hint of Mint, Pastel Blue, Tender Yellow and Pastel Lilac and they looked wonderful together, really bright and colorful.  One of my bridesmaids will  have a baby 1 month before my wedding so the standard sizing was a bit of an issue, however, I contacted the customer services and they couldn't have been more helpful. They altered the dress so that it had a lace-up back meaning it could easily be adjusted. Make sure you measure properly before you order and be prepared to alter the dresses as they allow a lot of fabric at the bottom for shoe height. I will be sure to post some pictures after my wedding!

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)