Any one used JJ's House???

ExcitedBride.com
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 15 Aug 2011 10:12

Any one used JJ's House???

Hi All,

Has anyone used JJ's House for their BM dresses?? If so because they are in America is there anything 'extra' that I would need to do? I.e. customs taxes etc?

Also what do the made to measure dress come up like?

Where you happy with them??

x

• Posted: 15 Aug 2011 15:48

Re: Any one used JJ's House???

bump :-)

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 12:19

I'd be interested to know the answer to this too! Bump for ExcitedBride :)

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 12:33

Thanks KannyBride!!

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 13:09

bumpity bump bump Embarrassed

• Posted: 3 Sep 2011 15:44

ExcitedBride.com:

Hi All,

Has anyone used JJ's House for their BM dresses?? If so because they are in America is there anything 'extra' that I would need to do? I.e. customs taxes etc?

Also what do the made to measure dress come up like?

Where you happy with them??

x

I wandered this myself and I done a google search and found this: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/JJs_House/page/1 After reading these reviews, there are a mixture of good and bad,  dont think I will chance it.

• Posted: 23 Sep 2011 7:06

Hi guys! Newbie here and couldn't resist posting to this thread after receiving my first bridesmaids dress from JJ's house. 

My wedding isn't until next August but because of the good & bad reviews for this website I decided to do a test run with the dresses. 

I ordered a single dress for one of my bridesmaids , just generic size no special measurements. I did however post in the website that my wedding was in November of this year. The estimated date for delivery was the 16th of October and I received the dress on the 21st of September. ( Much to my surprise! ) 

The dresses actually come from China by the looks of all the stickers on the packaging and I didn't have to pay anything extra just a little bit on postage.

The dress itself is absolutely stunning really heavy and thick lined , the colour is beautiful as well as the fitting and my bridesmaid is thoroughly happy with it! As am I! 

Here are some pics! The dress is in the colour " Grape" and the sash is white. 

Gorgeous! 

• Posted: 23 Sep 2011 10:31

Hi

I used them and was worrying after I kept seeing bad reviews on facebook which they delete but they turned up really quickly, I also got their standard size which I think is a little bigger than shops over here. I'm really pleased with them all, they're fully lined and boned. Just need a bit of alterations. Although I think I've now been charged tax on them, about £18 which is a bit annoying but I paid less than I would have otherwise.

• Posted: 23 Sep 2011 10:49

Yes I agree with the sizes being liberal. I panicked as I remembered getting my prom dress and was advised to always go up a size when buying this sort of dress.

I ordered a size 8 for my bridesmaid and she thought it was a 10. It doesn't hang of her but fits comfortably and does need taking up as she is only 5feet tall 

• Posted: 26 Feb 2016 17:49

its a nightmare shopping with this site!!

• Posted: 19 Mar 2019 13:39

DO NOT USE - their time frames and delivery times are very inaccurate...if you’re lucky to get it at all. 
    They have a 24hr response to email queries that in reality is 3 days of you chasing. 
    They missed part of my order and shipped it thinking it was acceptable to just refund the bit they missed..... yer I’ll just have a half naked bunch of bridesmaids! Who does that! 
    When initially challenged regarding the whereabouts of my order. They lied and said it was being shipped that day with 3-5 working day delivery. 1 week later still no order. Found out it was still sat in the warehouse.

DO NOT USE - their time frames and delivery times are very inaccurate...if you’re lucky to get it at all. 
    They have a 24hr response to email queries that in reality is 3 days of you chasing. 
    They missed part of my order and shipped it thinking it was acceptable to just refund the bit they missed..... yer I’ll just have a half naked bunch of bridesmaids! Who does that! 
    When initially challenged regarding the whereabouts of my order. They lied and said it was being shipped that day with 3-5 working day delivery. 1 week later still no order. Found out it was still sat in the warehouse.

• Posted: 28 Mar 2019 13:57

I have a jj house dress... its great quality and no issues

• Posted: 8 Oct 2019 14:22

My friend ordered a dress from Jjshouse and it never came. She contacted their help center couple of times and they were going round and round without resending the dress or offering some concrete compensation. No wonder most of Jjshouse reviews are about loss or refund and people are angry.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)