Any experience with Artist Management services?

SunnyRedDecor89447
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:49

Any experience with Artist Management services?

Hi all- my fiancé and I are currently looking at a couple of bands managed by Artist Management Services (based in Nottingham). We have been in touch with Kevin Hollingworth there to get quotes and he’s been really helpful and quick to reply. However, we haven’t been able to find a website for the company so just wanted to check whether anyone here has had any prior experience booking through this agent and can recommend them?

Thanks!

• Posted: 1 Aug 2019 12:23

Re: Any experience with Artist Management services?

I too am experiencing difficulty in validating Mr Hollingworth and unlike you he is not quick to reply, never on phone number he provided so I am highly suspicious of him and I am about to sign contract and pay deposit. I am suspecting phone number is purely a handling centre so if you have used them successfully I would love to know. 

• Posted: 1 Aug 2019 12:23

I too am experiencing difficulty in validating Mr Hollingworth and unlike you he is not quick to reply, never on phone number he provided so I am highly suspicious of him and I am about to sign contract and pay deposit. I am suspecting phone number is purely a handling centre so if you have used them successfully I would love to know. 

• Posted: 8 Aug 2019 7:30

Hey- I haven’t yet booked with him as still deciding between a few bands. Have you made any progress?

• Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:35

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone had proceeded with booking with Kevin Hollingworth. I am just about to sign contract and make payment, but similar to you can't find any creditability or even a website.

Would appreciate to know if anyone proceeded with booking in the end.

• Posted: 16 Jan 2020 9:38

Hi all,

We too are in the same prediciment with a band managed by the Artist Management Services company.

Has any progress been made since your post back in June 2019?

Thanks

:)

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)