Any 2020 Brides out there??

SunnyGoldConfetti573
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 123Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 10 Mar 2017 19:32

Any 2020 Brides out there??

Hi. 

Been looking in here for ages   Finally got the ring a couple of years ago and now we have set our date 👏🏻👏🏻😍😍

We are just sorting it with our chosen Church 😍😍 then all go go go I hope.  Looking at July 2020. Am I too early to plan or anyone else in same year?

Hope to hear from you lovely lot   Oh and I'm a North East Bride

eeeeeek!!!!

xx

• Posted: 12 Mar 2017 8:30

Re: Any 2020 Brides out there??

I got engaged last year and started dabbling with ideas but only just booked anything this year, we're April 6th 2018.  x

• Posted: 12 Mar 2017 12:46

You are not alone. I've not got any bookings yet but I've had several enquiries for 2020. The benefit is that you get this years price!

• Posted: 12 Mar 2017 17:16

Hi 🙋 I'm sure I've heard 2020 mentioned but it's a little quiet on here at the moment.  So until they come back you can peruse everyone elses ideas and get to know people. 

• Posted: 12 Mar 2017 22:44

Thanks all. It is a little previous but i really want a specific date! 

Used to lurk on here a few years back and it was a busy and friendly site.

Seems friendly but not as busy - wonder why?

been lovely reading things and seeing others ideas!

thanks for replies all

xx 

• Posted: 19 Mar 2017 22:35

Hey, 

I got engaged in February this year and we are aiming for June 2020. I was a little worried that I was planning all too early but it's very exciting I can't seem to wait!! Xx

• Posted: 28 Mar 2017 13:54

It is so exciting!!  To add in the church (which i have hoped to get married in for many years have booked us in - despite bei g 3 years away) Sooooo happy!!

starting to look at venues in April as some fayres on

i started a pintrest board too but just want Everything on our day ha ha

thank you all

xx

• Posted: 11 Apr 2017 22:33

Thought I was the only one crazy enough to want to start planning for 2020!! Glad I've found some like minded people. I've got my SILs wedding in may and then I'm going to start pricing things up so I have a rough idea of what kind of budget we will need!! Very excited!! I've been waiting 11 years for this 

• Posted: 12 Apr 2017 18:36

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to be planning for 2020.. it seems so far away!! 

So so glad I've found some like minded people!! 

O

• Posted: 17 Apr 2017 20:02

Yay!! A couple of us so it's exciting and sure more will soon join.  We have decided on a venue - just need to sort (the large) deposit - urgh! Everything is so pricey when W is in front!

excited to share your journeys!

SGC

• Posted: 3 May 2017 17:02

Everything is so much more expensive when the word wedding is involved!! Struggling to find venues that we love that aren't too expensive. What are everyone's budgets? We're aiming for £20,000 but finding it so hard to stick to it!! How many people have you all got on your guest list. We've got 115 for the day (was hoping for a much smaller wedding but both have a lot of family)!! 

Xx

• Posted: 18 Mar 2018 17:30

Hey fellow 2020 Brides! 

We got engaged in February and have booked our date for 28th May 2020. I'm an event planner in my day job so i am a true believer in you can never start too early :-)

Hope you are all having fun planning and getting ideas for your big days xx 

• Posted: 21 Mar 2018 13:12

H
  • Posted: 21 Mar 2018 20:39

I'm a 2020 bride too! Recently got engaged and looking for two years time - hoping to book somewhere in the next few months. With a deposit to get together and so many things to decide on I don't think we could have done it sooner! Nice to enjoy being engaged and hopefully have a (relatively) stress free engagement by making the most of two years.

Exciting times ahead! xx

• Posted: 22 Mar 2018 14:08

Hi, we are April 2020, and I've already booked all the big things, and asked bridesmaids (my mum thinks it's too early to ask for bridesmaids)

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 123Next >