A guide for our guests

RomanticBlueDecor37098
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 8 Jul 2019 16:19

A guide for our guests

Hey! 

We are planning on having our wedding in a lovely manor house in the countryside. I know the area quite well but most of my guests won't. It is quite remote, and I am assuming they will be staying for at least a night if not 2. 

I want to be able to tell all my guests what there is to do around us, as well as on the actual day. 

I would love a guest guide that could do this, rather than ones I have found that give advice on things like dress code and gifts.

Does anyone know of anything like this?

Thanks, 

Juliet

• Posted: 10 Jul 2019 9:52

Re: A guide for our guests

Hello!

My friend has made something just like this for her wedding! it's on https://bimble.com/ and you can make (and share) your own lists of places and add your own descriptions and photos to make it beautiful and on theme with your wedding!

People use it for other things too but i think you'll find it super useful for this. 

Best, 

Olivia

• Posted: 11 Jul 2019 10:39

Re: A guide for our guests

I know that you can do a list on a wedding website (e.g. using a tool such ass weddingchicks). I have also heard of bimble.com, but I have not used it.

If you want a guide on paper, you could always DIY your own using Microsoft Word/Publisher. Or ask a printing company that designs invites if they would do one for you.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)