*** Tuesday MTTC ***

nicnol
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 17 Jul 2012 9:10

*** Tuesday MTTC ***

Hi Ladies,

Didn't manage to get back on yesterday ... crazy first day back at work!

NG - hoping the 2ww goes quickly for you and you get some good news very soon

BP - glad you are pleased with the kitchen colour - hope all you appliances are sorted soon - can't wait to see pics!

KK - Hug - sorry you re having a tough time - I hope you get some answers soon - sounds like a trip to the docs is the sensible approach (says me, who is still in denial about the whole thing ... we have agreed that we will keep trying until September and then get some help)

AFM - the electrician came yesterday and has admitted that the work was not up to scratch and is therefore going to pay to have it sorted.  Unfortunately this means that the oak flooring in the dining area is going to have to be lifted so they can sort the electrics and then it will all need to be put back again and made good.  I am pleased it will be sorted and we are not having to pay, but am dreading having chaos again .... we had only just got it all finished - gah!!

In other news!!! Got a positive opk this morning - so it looks like my cycles are back to their normal schedule .... will prob ov either today or tomorrow, so continuing the holiday mood for a few days yet!! 

I am in London today for work, but have nabbed myself a good office, so will be able to hitch to my hearts content!!

Hope you all have a good day

x

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 9:57

Re: *** Tuesday MTTC ***

Morning ladies!

Alocin - Hurrah for the +ve OPK! Sort of good news about the electrician - the disruption will be a pain but should be worth it for everything to be fixed! Yay for the good office Smile

I have zilch to report today. Just feeling very tired and still suffering the after effects of the lurgy I was struck down by 2 weeks ago!

Have a good day all x

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 10:34

Morning

Quick one from me because I'ms haring an opffice today but the other woman has gone to make us both a cuppa so I can qwuickly reply!

A88 - sorry about the electrics. We had our bathroom done whilst we were on holiday deliberately to avoid all the disruption - hope they can do it quickly and not make too much mess for you. Enjoy dtd with that +OPK.

BP - hope that lurgy shifts ASAP. That soudns horrible and I'm sure this weather isn't helping.

AFM nothing new to report here, CD3 and WD 2(working day!) Have a bit of a weird Thursday coming up which I'm not sure about in that my dad has asked to meet my sister and I after work - he lives in Norwich and is coming down to London especially to see us after work "because he hasn't seen us in a while". Sounds lovely except we are both due to go back to Norwich the weekend after so he would be seeing us soon and he has been a bit weird the last 2-3 weeks on the phone. Talking to my sister this morning she is equally uneasy about why he ios coming down - we are hoping he is going to tell us he is going to ask his partner of 9 years to mayy him (which would be good enws as we like her a lot) but we are also both worrying that he is going to tell us he is sick. Don't need to comment on that it is jus the only bit of news from me today!

Happy Tuesdays

KK

PS A88 - play spot the Olympic volunteer on your way back to the station - they seem to be everywhere now with their purple and red uniforms and BIOG ID badges! Yesterday I saw 5 on my way from St Pancras to Euston Square. Aiming for more as the week goes on!!

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 10:41

BP - hope you are feeling better soon - boo to the lurgy lingering!

KK - hope all is ok with your Dad and it is good news. It's finny you should say that about Olympic volunteers - I saw about 3 of them on my way from St Pancras to Leicester Square this morning!!

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 11:59

Hi Ladies, just a quickie from me. Just to let you know that I won't be back here. Me and H split last week and he finalised it yesterday. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you are all getting your BFPs soon! Thanks for all your support over the last few months x

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 12:03

Oh goodness nicnol - I am so sorry to hear that - I hope you are ok.  Take care of yourself - sending you all the luck in the future xx Hug

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 12:11

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that Nicnol. I hope you are ok and have plenty of support around you. We are all here for you if you need us - my sister is going through something similar and I know how she is feeling. Best of luck for the next few weeks and months

xxx

• Posted: 17 Jul 2012 13:16

Oh my goodness Nic I am so sorry! I realise this is a really stupid thing to say but I hope you're OK, or as OK as you can be. If you need someone to talk to anytime just holler - I'm sure you have a ton of friends already but the offer is there! xx

KK I hope it's good news your dad has for you.

Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)