Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2021

Marquees and tipis

SunnyBlueBridesmaid85872, 13 of October of 2019 at 23:19 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi there, I’m in the very early stages of planning my wedding (don’t even have a year set yet) but I am curious about something; I’ve always loved the idea of a marquees and tipis but I don’t know anyone in particular who has the land to host it. Is there a register or do you have an register of land owners who rent out their land for weddings? Or, do you have any advice how to begin searching for it? Thanks in advance xx

1 replies

Latest activity by SunnyBlueBridesmaid85872, 14 of October of 2019 at 12:06
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

I don't know of any such registers but maybe others could help if you let us know the area that you are looking at. I know of a few wedding venues in Leicestershire. The best fried is to google Tipi weddings in your area and that will bring up mainly land only venues, if you did the same for marquee weddings then that may also bring up places like stately homes that do not actually allow access to the building its self. Some venues will also utilise a permanent marque on site.

• S
    Beginner September 2021
    SunnyBlueBridesmaid85872 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, its west and north Yorkshire specifically. Thank you so much for the reply. i'll give that a go Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics