Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

I want to talk to you

RomanticRedCars73816, 11 of October of 2019 at 05:35 Posted on Planning 0

Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. My venue had a running order and I was very happy to go along with this. However that was based on a 2pm Ceremony, the registrar could only do 1pm or 3pm on that day. So I went with 1pm. The new timings means that everything has been pushed forward by 1 hour. So originally the DJ would start and the eve would kick off about 7:30pm however now it's coming up at 6:30pm which just feels too early for me. I want to try and squeeze half an hour into the daytime and have the DJ start at 7pm instead, so I wondered if this running order sounded ok? I won't be having canapes, but there will be drinks in-between ceremony and the wedding breakfast. I also the wedding breakfast is a BBQ and mini puds so it will be more buffet like. I read that, that can take longer than a sit down meal.

https://www.hltv.org/forums

• L
    Savvy August 2021
    LuxuriousGreenHair66000 ยท
    • Hide content

Dont sweat it too much. Have the extra hour as a buffer cocktail hour during the afternoon since weddings often run later than planned. It also gives time for the guests to chat and catch up with each other and gives you a bit of a breather. Then you can have the DJ for 7pm.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics