Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

When should I get a Botox?

MaryRoberts, 23 of August of 2019 at 09:29 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Just want to know your opinions on something. So I’m currently seeing some deep sets of wrinkles appearing on my face. My sister then told me that maybe I should get a Botox Wigan treatment from this clinic that she used to go to. I just want to ask, is having a deep set of wrinkles enough reason to have Botox? Or should I wait for more signs to appear, perhaps more adverse ones?

3 replies

Latest activity by Lumiskins, 2 of August of 2023 at 22:02
  • Charlene
    Beginner April 2023 New York
    Charlene ·
    • Hide content

I'm afraid you can be even late. There's such thing as preventative botox. The nice thing about it is that it helps keep the muscle weak which means you do not need as much botox as the older you get. Your botox will last longer and need fewer treatments.

• D
    Beginner July 2027 Bristol
    Darwin ·
    • Hide content
    Hello there. I'm sorry for reviving such an old thread. I can't make up my mind. My friend advised me to try needling treatment, but another friend advised me to do a botox treatment. What should I do first?
  • V
    Beginner July 2028 Hertfordshire
    Valerie ·
    • Hide content

Hey, welcome to the forum! No need to apologize for reviving an old thread, we're happy to help. As for your question, it really depends on what you're looking for. microneedling treatment in Calabases can be great for improving skin texture and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, while botox treatment is typically used to temporarily relax facial muscles and smooth out wrinkles. If you're looking for a more natural approach, microneedling might be the way to go. Plus, it's non-invasive and has minimal downtime. But if you're looking for more immediate results, botox might be the better option. Either way, I recommend researching and talking to a professional before making a decision. Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics