Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Prelude Panic

LaVieEnRose , 9 of March of 2019 at 09:06 Posted on Planning 0 1

Morning all

We're getting married soon ans are running out of time to confirm our music choices to our registrar. It's a civil ceremony.

Our wedding coordinator has said we'll need 30-40 minutes of music for guest arrival and seating and we're really struggling to find anything appropriate/that we like.

Can anyone recommend a ready made playlist or album please? My partner is a fan of guitar instrumentals and classical music (I'm not keen but as I won't be there at that point it's entirely his choice). He's turned down my suggestion of the greatest showman soundtrack ?

Thank you!

1 replies

Latest activity by Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 16 of March of 2019 at 08:57
  • L
    Beginner January 2019
    LuxuriousRedStationery801 ·
    • Hide content

We hired a guitarist to play for me walking down the aisle and the signing of the register etc. It was originally my husbands idea but actually it was lovely. We had perfect by Ed Sheehan, wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton, Shania Twain your still the one and Elvis Presley I cant help falling in love. It was so lovely to hear an alternative version to the songs. They can be found on you tube quiet easily. Good luck!

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Movie soundtracks are quite good - Lord of the Rings is good, and there is a couple from Braveheart that are quite soft and romantic. 30-40 minutes sounds like a long time though! I can only think of one wedding where they had music playing as the guests arrived, and that was only about 10 minutes before.

I haven't thought about welcome music - my brother is playing an acoustic guitar for my bridesmaids and then me, so I may just ask him to play a bit of whatever he likes as a warm up!

Also, I love your forum name! My bridesmaids are walking in to an acoustic La Vie En Rose! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics