Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2017

Looking for some feedback on my new wedding business if anyone has some spare time x

Becki3, 25 of February of 2019 at 21:52 Posted on Planning 0

Hi everyone,

If anyone has any spare time, please could I ask you to take a look at my new business page? I am looking for some feedback and I'm hoping that as my target audience you could give me some constructive criticism. Do you like my products? Would you buy them? If no, that's fine, but could you tell me why not? What is the page missing if anything? What does or what would draw you to my page?

I have only just set up so I am quite low on the likes front, but I'd really appreciate your time.

www.facebook.com/PerfectCreationsWeddings

Thank you x

• S
    SunnyBrownCars82847 ยท
    • Hide content

Hi,

The page and items for sale seem nice. I don't know if you meant for the same "LOVE" cake topper to be listed 8 times in your photos, but it might be good to remove some of the pictures, as it makes it look a bit like you don't have many items available. There is a good variety of other items, and I imagine in the future more pictures will be put up - for me the more variety the better.

I know this is a normal thing, but as a customer, I get quite frustrated when sites are trying to sell you things, but no prices are listed. I realise there is probably a reason behind this, but it's just my opinion.

Another random point - on some of the pictures, it is quite hard to tell the scale of the items, so either stating the dimensions, or taking a picture next to something well known for scale might help.

Also, as someone who has run a business page before, I would suggest using the feature that lets you set a time and date of posts in the future - posting at 3am might not help it get the wider audience you might want, and setting the time lets you write the post at 3am but it won't become public til a time when more of your intended audience might be online, which can help them see the post quicker.

I hope that's helpful, I just tried to be honest! Good luck with the business.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics