Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Dedicated June 2019

Evening Entertainment

LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066, 22 of February of 2019 at 19:48 Posted on Planning 0 3

I am not sure whether to get a photo booth or not for my evening guests. Have others had them? Did they work?

3 replies

Latest activity by Nathalie@ButtercupBus_Campervan_Weddings, 25 of February of 2019 at 15:21
  • M
    Beginner April 2019
    Melyn ·
    • Hide content

Hey, how many guests do you plan on inviting? Do you have extra evening guests? Are there plenty of younger guests?

• L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content

We are having around 75 adult guests and 10 children during the day. We are inviting another 40 evening guests and they will all be adults. The hotel will provide a games console for the children but do I need something for the adults?

• M
    Beginner April 2019
    Melyn ·
    • Hide content

That's a fair amount of guests, personally, I would get the photobooth for photos of friends and family who aren't in your designated group photos. Some companies offer a free album and USB with their photobooths which is something to keep in mind when looking for one.

• Nathalie@ButtercupBus_Campervan_Weddings
    Nathalie@ButtercupBus_Campervan_Weddings ·
    • Hide content

Think about timings for your photobooth if you opt to get one.

If there are children, they tend to dominate the booth at the start - then as the adults relax (get tipsy!) they get in on the fun for the later part of the evening.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics