Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C

Free Videographer

Couldnotthinkofaname, 17 of January of 2019 at 10:49 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi Guys,

No catch - i'm genuinely offering free wedding videography.

I've been doing videography (not weddings) as a hobby over the last few years. I'm hoping to venture into weddings over the next 12 months. The issue is i have no portfolio so have zero chance of any bookings.

What you'll get

A 4-5 minute highlight video shot in Full HD. I have an example of one i shot for a friend i can show you!

What i ask

The wedding is based in the Cotswolds (ish) or London and surroundings.

What i suggest

Do not say yes if you actually want & are planning on booking a videographer. Filming a wedding is high pressure and i wouldn't want to disappoint given its my first one! You will get a pretty smart 4-5 min highlight video but i make no guarantee just in case! However, if its something you had thought about but can't afford etc then i'm your guy!

If you're interested please let me know! Obviously you would have to be happy with me using it on my portfolio!

Thanks
Chris

13 replies

Latest activity by Leeanne, 6 of January of 2024 at 10:27
  • M
    Beginner April 2019
    Melyn ·
    • Hide content

If you were in South Wales I'd definitely have you, struggling a bit to find a videographer who doesn't charge a fortune who lives near our venue! If you are willing to travel I'd cover travel expenses for you, eitherway I hope you find someone to help you.

• R
    Savvy August 2019
    RomanticPinkDecor31906 ·
    • Hide content

I'm a Cotswolds girl in Yorkshire.. does that make Yorkshire Cotswoldsish.. if travel expenses and a hotel were paid?!

Wouldnt otherwise be looking at a videographer otherwise, but sounds fun.

• S
    Beginner October 2019
    SSGSAM2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hello, we’d be interested. Getting married near Braintree in Essex but it’s in October. Would that work? We had thought about having one but never very seriously. Anyway, let me know!

• C
    Beginner April 2019
    camillaha1994 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chris! We'd love this!! We're getting married in South East London on 17th April this year. Let me know?

• C
    Beginner April 2019
    camillaha1994 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chris! We'd love this. We're getting married in South East London on 17th April this year. Let me know??

• H
    Beginner October 2019
    HappyPurpleDecor39788 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chris

We are getting married in Tetbury in October. We would love this! Let me know if you’re still looking for couples.

Thanks!

• H
    Beginner April 2019
    H2b2013 ·
    • Hide content

Hi we are getting married in London on 14th April if this is of any interest to you? Would be great if it’s works. Thanks

• H
    Beginner April 2019
    H2b2013 ·
    • Hide content

Hi we are getting married in London on 14th April if this is of any interest to you? Would be great if it’s works. Thanks

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousRedConfetti74060 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chris,

I'm interested. Are u free on the 17th of August. The wedding is at Tooting Broadway. Can I also see the example you shot for a friend you mentioned above.

Thanks

Oma

• L
    Beginner October 2019
    LuxuriousGreenFlowers64062 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Chris

I'm interested in you filming our wedding for us to help you build your portfolio

we get married on the 30th October in Brentwood

is this somewhere you would travel to ?

thank you

Bex

• L
    Beginner October 2019
    LuxuriousGreenFlowers64062 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Chris

I'm interested in you filming our wedding for us to help you build your portfolio

we get married on the 30th October in Brentwood

is this somewhere you would travel to ?

thank you

Bex

• Tosin
    Beginner April 2024 Suffolk
    Tosin ·
    • Hide content
    Hello. Happy New Year. Wanted to find out if you still offer this? I would be so grateful
  • Leeanne
    Curious June 2024 Gloucestershire
    Leeanne ·
    • Hide content
    Hello!
    This is an old post but we’re getting married in June in the Cotswolds and would love to see if you’re still offering this Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics