Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2021

Too Much

LuxuriousBlueStationery78415, 3 of January of 2019 at 16:10 Posted on Planning 0 1

I've found a dress I feel like a princess in. My budget for the dress was 1000, and it costs just under 800. It's completely fairy tale.

It's not what I dreamed about. I've always been a tomboy. When I put a pillowcase over my head as a child, I was a ghost. The only time I thought about it was when I was 14 and invited to a cousins wedding, I had some ideas about a lilac suit.

The dress is light pink, tight at the body, high neckline, ruffled shoulders, big poofy skirt that's knee length at the front and floorlength at the back. It's beautiful. But it's not me.

It can be made in 6 weeks, and my date is more than a year away, so I have time.

What do you think?

1 replies

Latest activity by MissHtoMrsY, 7 of January of 2019 at 17:16
  • S
    Beginner October 2019
    SSGSAM2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Have you tried it on? Do you love it? If so, get it! If this dress makes you happy then it really doesn’t matter if it’s not what you thought you’d get! Is this the only concern, that it’s not “you”? It must be you if you love it..

If you’re still unsure can you show it to your mum or bridesmaids?

• M
    Beginner August 2019
    MissHtoMrsY ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I was in a really simular situation!!

I also didnt want to wear what everyone expected to me wear! But i love my dress and cant wait to wear it. I bought it qhen i was by myself and my one bridesmaid- it was totally my choice and i love it!

If you love it and u feel like a princess - its your one!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics