Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

Witness / Witnesses London UK

MrMrsKoshe , 18 of November of 2018 at 17:17 Posted on Wanted 0 3

Hey fiancès/fiancèes! We are a married couple offering to be your witnesses as we understand there could be different circumstances of which you & your partner may want to keep it private/secret due to any reason you may have & that's where we come in to be your witnesses!?? Message us to ask or for more information £! Weekend services only at the moment. Mr&Mrs Koshè.

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGoldDiamonds39033, 10 of January of 2019 at 12:08
  • H
    Beginner September 2018
    HappyOrangeFlowers10654 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We are looking for exactly the service that you are offering. Could you please let me know the costs and if you are available for the middle of January and close to west London?

Regards

Steve

• H
    Beginner September 2018
    HappyOrangeFlowers10654 ·
    • Hide content

HI

Not sue if my reply was posted or not. But can you let me know if you're available for a registry office wedding mid January? We are based in west London.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Regards

Steve

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Steve,

It looks from the original post that there might be a charge for this - please don't pay anyone to be your witnesses!

You can ask the registry office to provide staff, or ask randoms on the street to do it for you on the day. Or, if you're having a photographer, they can act as one. At the very most, you can buy them a pint for their trouble! If anyone tries to charge you for this as a service, please run a mile! X

• R
    Beginner January 2020
    RomanticGoldDiamonds39033 ·
    • Hide content

What was the location?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics