Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner September 2018

Wedding Album

RomanticPinkStationery947, 18 of October of 2018 at 22:50 Posted on Just Married 0

We were married in August and have lots of fantastic photographs but an album wasn’t included in our original package. Our photographer can offer us this service but it would cost about the same amount again, so we can’t justify it right now, but I’d love to get a book printed and some duplicates for parents and in-laws at Christmas. Can anyone recommend where to get an album which looks really good quality and professional? I’m in Design so have no problem laying out the images, but would love a recommendation for a beautiful product.

Many thanks in advance!

• R
    RomanticPurpleBride228 ·
    • Hide content

We did our own, review here https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/post/diy-wedding-album-review-saal-digital-543024-3854759/?fbclid=IwAR3VSTW9_WzAb3NttXLh5oO_ScA9bQkJttJpHIprAh4ilsY_9LZdR2cDVAo.

I wanted something along the lines in quality that I would have got if I'd paid a professional, that was lay flat. The main issue we had was the higher quality providers don't normally sell to the public, but I was really happy with what we got in the end - and it was worth the extra £20 for the box.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics