Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner April 2019

When to send invites

RomanticIvoryCakes26721, 3 of August of 2018 at 22:15 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi all,

We are getting married Easter 2019 and to save money we haven't sent save the dates. I'm now unsure as to when we should send the invites. We want to give people plenty of notice so I think the normal 8 weeks won't be enough especially as it's a Bank holiday weekend. I was thinking of sending day invites at the end of September and evening invites in January both with an Rsvp cut off of the beginning of March as we need numbers by the end of March for the venue What do youguys think?

Thanksinadvance!

4 replies

Latest activity by HappyPurpleBridesmaid13685, 2 of September of 2018 at 17:14
  • L
    Lauratemps ·
    • Hide content

Personally I agree that 8 weeks isn't a lot of time given that it's a bank holiday so your plan sounds sensible! I'm new in the planning stage and have just booked our venue for June 2020 but already know that we'll be sending save the dates and invitations out with plenty of time to spare!

• H
    Beginner July 2019
    Harley_rose357 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i noticed this site https://www.confetti.co.uk/wedding-advice/invites-stationery/when-to-send-your-save-the-date-wedding-invitations?utm_source=AWin&utm_medium=affiliate It definitely works! Recommends!?

• E
    Beginner April 2020
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti853 ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married Easter Saturday 2020 (11.4.20) and plan to do save the dates 1yr advance and invites 8months in advance. It’s bank holiday and if I was going away which is fairly common at this time of year I would have booked by now

• E
    emilyela536 ·
    • Hide content

10-12 weeks before so that working mens can take holiday at that time as they planned ....?

• H
    HappyPurpleBridesmaid13685 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, I think you are right about the 8 weeks. But instead of September you should send invites in the starting of October.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics