Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Savvy August 2019

Veil - Which one?!

ExpensivePinkCars56269, 17 of July of 2018 at 12:24 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all,

I'm getting married outside (hopefully) in a beautiful barn next summer in Devon. I have got my wedding dress which is heavily beaded at the top with a long flowing skirt. i plan to wear my hair up and want a tulle catherdral length veil and some flowers in my hair.

Now i'm currently stuck deciding between the two types of veils to go for. Do i go with a plain sheer veil (still struggling whetehr i go for the blusher or not as I wouldn't want to wear it over my face)? Or do I go for a slightly beaded veil which does match with my dress. I don't want it to look too much but at the same time I think it works really well.

The first picture is of my dress with the beaded veil (sorry its gone sidewards I couldn't get it to turn around). And the second is a picture of the plain veil (not with my dress unfortunately). 3rd is the picture of the beaded veil on a model.

Which one would you have? any advice would be appreciated as I'm really stuck!

3 replies

Latest activity by ExpensivePinkCars56269, 19 of July of 2018 at 13:04
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Both are beautiful!

Personally, I'm all about the embellishment, so I'd probably pick the beaded. I don't think it's too ostentatious.

But both are lovely! X

• E
    Savvy August 2019
    ExpensivePinkCars56269 ·
    • Hide content

I think your so right! I love the extra sparkle but didn’t want it to look too much. Think it’s gotta be the sparkly one for sure. Thank you ?

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Happy to help! I can't wait to go dress and veil shopping! Have my heart set on a chapel length veil too - the pics that I've seen with it flowing out behind are sooo beautiful! X

• E
    Savvy August 2019
    ExpensivePinkCars56269 ·
    • Hide content

Completely agree, those floating veils in the wind look stunning. Hope you have fun dress shopping and find something that makes you feel incredible. I was so luckily finding my dress and when you know you know!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics