Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2022 Central & Glasgow

Bridesmaid dresses

Ayayjayjay, 22 of June of 2018 at 08:20 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hello, I’m having a bit of a headache finding dresses for my bridesmaids! My best mate is ok but the three younger ones, who wil be 15, 11 and 10 are tricky! Anyways, I found a site called Chi Chi London which has a petite range which might just be the answer...

Does anyone have any experience of this site? Or any recommendations please! TIA xx

6 replies

Latest activity by SunnyPinkStationery86109, 13 of August of 2018 at 16:40
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Do they have to match, or could you put the younger two in different dresses, and just match the 15 year old to your friend?

I've no experience with Chi Chi I'm afraid, but Debenhams have a good range of bridesmaid dresses for all ages, and I've heard some good reviews on here about Mix Bridal. I didn't order from them in the end, but they sent my swatches through really quickly!

My friend ordered dresses from JJ's House, and they are lovely. x

• A
    Ayayjayjay ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the advice - I was thinking of the same dress for the two older bridesmaids and it would make life a lot easier!

Funnily enough, I had a look at Mix Bridal and was impressed with their selection, and JJ's House too, but was put off a bit by the reviews, so it's good to know that someone has had a positive experience with them! I haven't looked much at Debenhams for their dresses, which is a bit odd as I've found my own dress there..... x?

• BigYellowTaxi
    Curious August 2022
    BigYellowTaxi ·
    • Hide content

ChiChi London are very good!! ive used them before for occasion dresses, and when i get round to it theyll be my first port of call for BMs too.

Very good quality and customer service.

• A
    Ayayjayjay ·
    • Hide content

Excellent! Thanks for that - got lots to look at tonight! x

• L
    Beginner October 2018
    LuxuriousBrownCars837 ·
    • Hide content

I have just ordered mine from Victoria Lou bridal - they are multiway and the hems can just be cut to length. It worked really well on my bridesmaids ranging from age 12 upwards. There are some photographs on their instagram of much smaller bridesmaids wearing them too.

Hopefully this helps!

• A
    Ayayjayjay ·
    • Hide content

Thank you- I’ll check it out! All recommendations are hugely appreciated! I’m rubbish at this wedding planning x

• S
    Beginner September 2019
    SunnyPinkStationery86109 ·
    • Hide content

Don't forget ASOS. they have some lovely ones x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics