Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner July 2004

Newbie.... second wedding! Help!

WhoLou, 17 of May of 2018 at 11:48 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello everyone

my name is Louise and I once frequented these boards daily from about 2002 onwards when I was planning my first wedding.

My partner proposed to me last week and my head s in a fuzz. We would need to be looking at keeping a very very tight budget I think and so I was thinking about having a later in the day wedding which leads in to a night do but I literally don’t know where to start. I’m resuming many venues would only offer the whole day she-bang. Where do I start?! Has anyone else done this?

1 replies

Latest activity by bloodninja, 19 of May of 2018 at 07:57
  • S
    Beginner August 2019
    SecondTimeBlueBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Louise

Im the same just couldnt remember my old login details haha. Ive found a few venues in my local area that offer twilight weddings. Maybe searching for those specifically might help. I didnt even know they were a thing, itd be worth asking venues if they offer this. it certainly seems to cut down the cost.

Good luck x

• B
    Beginner September 2018
    bloodninja ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on getting engaged, how exciting! We are doing a whole day wedding on a tight budget. Found a beautiful venue at a great cost and doing a fair bit of DIY and hunting around for bits to help with the price. What area are you looking in?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics