Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2019

Cheaper wedding venues Hertfordshire

HappyRedCakes777, 4 of January of 2018 at 21:31 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi looking for cheaper wedding venues around Herts if anyone knows heard Hertford Castle was quite good value but wondering about ceremony and reception there food drinks etc thank u

6 replies

Latest activity by RomanticOrangeStationery38671, 13 of January of 2018 at 00:04
  • Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

That's one of my local venues......Nice, although with guest number limitations along with not that long an evening...Herts registrars though are fantastic.

How many guests are you having? I know many many venues in this locality.......One I always suggest taking a look at though, is Three lakes near to Ware. Decent pricing in a good location for photography, particularly the sunsets over the valley.....

Peter

• H
    Beginner September 2019
    HappyRedCakes777 ·
    • Hide content

Probably about 50 day 100 ish at night

• R
    RomanticPurpleBride228 ·
    • Hide content

Can't link to it as I you need to have 10 posts before you are allowed links. Our reception was at Old Fold Manor in Hadley Wood and was amazing value. It was a £400 room hire for the day and roughly what the prices are on the website for the food (I think the drink prices might be a little out of date). They only do a few weddings a year, so don't market themselves as a wedding venue, but if you want to see what it looked like for our wedding drop me a direct message.

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

In the past I played many a round of golf there.......Never done a wedding there though....

Peter

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I would definitely check out Three Lakes.....pretty good value for money....

Is this the part of Herts that suits you or are you in a different part of the county?

Peter

• R
    Beginner June 2018
    RomanticOrangeStationery38671 ·
    • Hide content

We've booked three lakes

Very impressed with their customer care so far!!

Hunters meet was a contender as well but we had too many for their capacity they wojld be fab for yours though

• R
    Beginner June 2018
    RomanticOrangeStationery38671 ·
    • Hide content

We've booked three lakes

Very impressed with their customer care so far!!

Hunters meet was a contender as well but we had too many for their capacity they wojld be fab for yours though

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics