Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

Wedding-retouching companies.

SunnyPurpleStationery854, 6 of June of 2017 at 14:42 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hello everybody.

I unfortunately have very little money. Restaurant and music are already booked But there was a problem with the photographer.
My bride's brother will provide a good camera. But I'm sure that we will need photos to edit somehow.
How to find a good photofixing company? (Preferably cheaper)

2 replies

Latest activity by graphhene, 18 of October of 2019 at 09:38
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

You should be able to outsource the set to somewhere like Uretouch in India. However, it's important to be aware that a camera is "driven" manually like a car, with a photographer in control of it. A camera set in auto used by an amateur photographer will never yield the same results as a camera used correctly by a professional photographer. Editing is NOT the answer to your problem.

In fact, the better the photographer is, the less editing the images usually require. If you bought me a really expensive cooker and a set of new pans I would not be able to create gourmet food! Having a good camera helps, but it does not even assure you of usable images because the impact of the photographers skills (or lack of them) is so great on the resulting images.

• E
    ExpensiveGoldBridesmaid894 ·
    • Hide content

Do you edit your photos in photoshop? In fact, now there are many cool services that have their pros and cons http://fixthephoto.com/evolve-edits-outsource-photography-editing-services-compare.html

• G
    graphhene ·
    • Hide content

Graphhene Graphics is the best wedding photo retouching company. We don't provide only wedding photo editing but also at affordable price. Our wedding photo retouching experts make sure each event remains memorable with pictures that tells stories.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics