Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2018

Customised converse

HappyRedBridesmaid664, 20 of August of 2016 at 07:36 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi all

Has anyone had any joy with having customised converse made for their wedding day? There are quite a few companies out there that do it and I want to get some personal recommendations!

Thanks

Anna x

10 replies

Latest activity by Lapland2015, 24 of August of 2016 at 23:20
  • C
    Beginner September 2017
    ConcreteCowBride ·
    • Hide content

I'm interested in this as well as my feet won't last in heels all day!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I think converse do them where you chose a design and names etc. I remember NoMoore had some blingy ones. Not sure if she bought or did them herself. Try using the Hitched search function. People have definitely had them over the last year.

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I'm getting the lace ones from Schuh for our reception, toying with the idea of sticking diamantes to the fron tof them (I did this for my prom)

Converse do have a section on their website where you can customise the shoes, depending what you're looking to do to them.

http://www.converse.com/uk/en/products/converse/custom-global?prefn1=gender&prefv1=Women&nav_fo=topnav-customize-shopby-women

• Asmurfette
    Beginner September 2015
    Asmurfette ·
    • Hide content

My husband had custom batman ones direct from converse and i had these made from ebay

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Wow they're amazing! Shoe envy xx

• Asmurfette
    Beginner September 2015
    Asmurfette ·
    • Hide content

Haha thanks... they were perfect, so comfy .. i changed dress in the evening to a short one and changed into white DM's .. no heels for this girl lol

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

I made my own. My mum bought me white cons for Xmas and I stuck coloured diamantes all over. It was a lot of hard work and you need to get the right glue. I managed to do it much cheaper and they looked great and a bit different to the usual bridal ones... not that there's anything wrong with then but they're not me. I'll try find a photo of them.

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

• H
    Beginner July 2018
    HappyRedBridesmaid664 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all!

I really want my embroidered if I can at all rather than painted or stuck on. If you know anyone, then I'm on the hunt!

Anna x

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

I used these https://www.custom-converse.co.uk

they paint rather than embroider but I love mine. They were quick and I sent a pic of a design I liked and was really chuffed with the outcome and haven't faded/washed off at all

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics