Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner January 2000

Wedding in Italy - wedding planner?

RomanticPurpleDecor546, 1 of April of 2016 at 14:00 Posted on Planning 0 1

I'm hoping to get married in Italy next year. From everything I've read, it halves the hassle if you use a wedding planner. Can anyone recommend one? From Google searches I keep finding American based sites and a few I've contacted haven't got back to me. Our budget is around £6000 for 25-30 people. Is this even possible?

Thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by AmiRobertson, 4 of April of 2016 at 07:58
  • M
    Beginner June 2016
    Mrshappygirl ·
    • Hide content

Hi ?

Italy is a brilliant idea (slightly biased) I am getting married there in 7 weeks!!!

Sorry if this is utterly useless but I didn't use a wedding planner and I found it so easy to plan from the UK. I don't regret my choice for a second.

The only thing I have outsourced is my registrar recommended a violinist & cello(ist?) to me. Other than that I have dealt with everything myself, the venue have been very helpful, all speak fluent english and mostly dealt with them on email anyway.

I may regret it in 7 weeks' time but right now I am very happy and relaxed about it all!

xx

• AmiRobertson
    AmiRobertson ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I can thoroughly recommend Julia at my secret Italy she is wonderful! I am planning to get married myself over there next year and she is based in Santa Maria di Castellabate which is beautiful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics