Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cinnamon009
Beginner December 2014

Photobooks - the printed kind

cinnamon009, 13 of January of 2015 at 14:07 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

I have been looking at photobooks - the fully printed ones - both for our wedding photos and our previous holidays which are languishing on my computer. I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest but I do want a good quality one especially for the wedding and there is a dizzying number of companies offering them online. Does anyone have any experience of them and any that I should avoid? Any hints or tips?

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 15 of January of 2015 at 13:51
  • SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

We used snapfish - we used it to produce our album, albums for parents, and we did small soft cover 7x5 albums for other people like grandparents and siblings etc. They were gorgeous. Once you get the hang of making them (let me know if you want me to pass on my wisdom to you, if you choose to go with Snapfish) it's pretty easy to do. Snapfish usually have offers on photobooks, too.

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I haven't done ours yet but I did my parents a Photobox premium photobook and it's brilliant! As soon as pennies allow (and when there's an offer on) I'll be doing ours on there too.

It was a little fiddly to use and it took me hours to arrange it all how I wanted but the quality is brilliant. They're normally £99.99 but there's often offers on so wait for one of those. I ended up getting it for £69.99 + £8 P&P.

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I will watch this thread with interest. We have been thinking of making an album of the pictures taken at our wedding party.

• HelenSomerset
    Beginner September 2014
    HelenSomerset ·
    • Hide content

If you have a mac, there is a program on there where you can make great bespoke photobooks and order them. We did three of the wedding photos for Christmas presents this year and previously a great album of parents-in law's puppy. Not much help without a mac though!

• S
    Beginner December 2016
    sarah121 ·
    • Hide content

I used Albelli a few years ago for my admissions pictures. It was a little tricky to get going because you can customise a lot of things. The end result was fantastic though. xxx

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I used photobox for ours and I love them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics