Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

O
Beginner September 2016

Our 2016 Wedding ... Where are you having yours... and what suppliers have you booked..

Our2016wedding, 2 of January of 2015 at 18:16 Posted on Planning 0 6

We cannot wait for our big day, we are having a marquee, and we have booked some great suppliers. We went to wedding fayres, exhibitions and

Took Recommendations.....in order to get who we wanted, and most have been booked now, and have been brilliant from day one, here are some below, any other

Recommendations for us, would be great...

White Dress Films - Video

The Complete Toastmaster - Modern Toastmaster, MC, Consultant and Compere Package -

Kudos Music - DJ

6 replies

Latest activity by bubblerawk, 2 of January of 2015 at 21:17
  • Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

White dress films are brilliant! Are you a fellow Essex bride then?

• O
    Beginner September 2016
    Our2016wedding ·
    • Hide content

Hi Yu,

We are in Hertfordshire, our friends had white dress films, done a great job, we are so happy they were available, everyone spoke highly of them also. All the suppliers we have booked we are so happy with, we really did our research.. Are you getting married soon..

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sure you wont be disappointed, i've only ever heard fantastic things about them ?

Doing your research really does pay off and knowing you're completely happy with everyone you have booked makes the whole planning process far more exciting I think! We are getting married soon too- September 2015. Although we're actually getting married in Kent ourselves- but we live in Essex.

How much planning do you have left to do then? Are you still looking for supplier recommendations? If so in Hertfordshire a lot so may know some great suppliers if you're looking for anything in particular?

• O
    Beginner September 2016
    Our2016wedding ·
    • Hide content

Hi Yu,

Sounds Great, and thank you also for your reassuring words about the suppliers, that means a lot. White Dress are close by. We were not bothered were our suppliers came from, as most of them travel anyway..we were just pleased to have got them.. I think Kudos are based in Heathrow area, and Complete Toastmaster in London/ Kent area...

We are talking about:-

Cakes

Stationary

Sweets Tables

Possible Photography ( Although our friend has volunteered who is very good, but we are in two minds !! )

How is your planning coming in, we still have a lot to do, our suppliers are with us all the way...

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

For cakes I can recommend Cakes by Cynthia- her cakes are amazing and she is in Hertfordshire! http://www.cakesbycynthia.co.uk/ One of our previous couples also mentioned that she posted them out cake samples to try when they weren't able to meet, which I thought was excellent- cake in the post, a dream come true!

We have lots of our main suppliers all booked now thankfully, but still lots of little things to do, such as sending invitations.

If you do decide against using your friend for any reason and find yourself looking for a photographer, we may be able to help as we cover your area (the link to our website is in our signature below) but we can also recommend several others if you are looking for a particular style?

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married 18months today Smiley laugh

so far we booked our venue in Nottingham, (although possible blessing in Manchester, were im from) cake, photographer (who we found on here Smiley smile ) car, dress, shoes, i think thats it so far lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics