Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

I love tights

*Mini*, 26 of October of 2014 at 17:05 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 14

Cant get enough of the bloody things- yay for tights!

14 replies

Latest activity by Arpee, 27 of October of 2014 at 10:55
  • Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Hehe. I only wear them in the winter, and now that I have a tattoo on my ankle I don't wear natural coloured tights, but I think they make my legs look sexy, they give a little extra layer without being too much, tights definitely have their place!

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

They're uncomfortable, I always get a massive front and back wedgie, but I wear them and I like different colours.

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Love tights too, Mini. Lovely things. Shape my legs too so they look and feel much nicer Smiley laugh

yay for tights.

• cinnamon009
    Beginner December 2014
    cinnamon009 ·
    • Hide content

I love tights too. The natural glossy ones give my legs a gorgeous sheen and thick black ones in winter. Only thing I hate is combination of black tights and white fluffy cat. It's a good job Ziggycat is cute as no matter how much I remove the hair my black tights are always covered. I envy people I see on the tube with their velvety black fluff free tights. They look so stylish and I feel like the uncool geeky girl.

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

I love tights when cold! It's nice to be able to hide the pasty legs sometimes! And all the colours and patterns-it's great! As for pet hair- my life is cat hair, it's on everything me and OH wear! Just this morning I was saying how even when I'm dressed nicely I feel like a scruff cus of it...I don't know why we haven't bought some of those sticky lint roller thingies...

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

I love tights. I should be more creative with them. The only annoying thing is I tend to destroy them really easily!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I love tights! Despite not being a skinny minny I never find them uncomfortable, but then my staple is Pretty Pollys. Is it that you right haters are simply buying inferior tights...dare I say, from Primani? Try some decent ones, they'll revolutionise your life! ?

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Yep another tights lover here too!

Pretty much only ever black ones though, the only skin coloured ones I wear are the ones with the seam up the back.

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I love tights too! I hate getting my legs out without them. I do struggle size wise though. I'm tall and on the fat side so I find it difficult sometimes to find ones that fit well.

• Arpee
    Beginner August 2016
    Arpee ·
    • Hide content

I love tights! I love patterned tights, coloured tights, plain black tights, big thick woolly tights, all tights! Hurray for tights!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics