Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Monkey
Beginner July 2013

Walk in wardrobes

Mrs Monkey, 27 of September of 2014 at 18:21 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

I'm trying to convince OH that we have room for a walk in wardrobe in our bedroom.

Do any of you have a walk in wardrobe? If you put in yourself can you remember what sort of price it was? Also do you think it adds value to a house (would you like to find a house with one)?

Also any flashes would be fantastic please. You all managed to help with our kitchen so I'm hoping for inspiration from you. When I google for walk in wardrobes the rooms that come up are bigger then our whole bedroom!!

4 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Monkey, 28 of September of 2014 at 10:27
  • C
    Beginner
    casgup ·
    • Hide content

I had one in our old house (no pics sorry). Currently, we don't have one, but we are about to start an extension which includes an extra bedroom, ensuite and a walk in wardrobe.

In terms of size, I'm going to have 4 rails and some

cupboard space for shoes and jewellery etc. do it!!!!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Envious. I would love one.

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

I kind of do. It's not fitted yet but I basically have a room that's full of my clothes shoes bags etc it has a extremely sturdy shelf as oh dad was going to build a inbuilt wardrobe but stuff in his llife took over so I guess it is there without the doors!

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

We chose to have a walk in wardrobe instead of an ensuite.

one side has 2 rails so does for tops, trousers Etc. Another side has 1 rail so does coats, dresses. All along the top is a shelf so I use it for shoes, boots.

The other side had a range of hook type things - belts, bags, dressing gowns.

So not taking a picture, it's a tip!

were moving next yr & will have a walk in wardrobe & an ensuite. I am thinking of getting a sliderobe company out to fit the wardrobe (even though it won't gave the actual sliderobe doors). I think the storage in them is whereas my uncle is a joiner & I just told him to do what he could with the current one.

• Mrs Monkey
    Beginner July 2013
    Mrs Monkey ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the replies Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics