Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin8
Beginner June 2014

Good / bad

Erin8, 22 of March of 2014 at 09:36 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 12

GOOD:

The weather is nice!

I have got some overtime at work for Tuesday (well l won’t enjoy it as such but we need the money!)

Counting down to my trip to the chip shop tonight.

BAD:

Working literally all weekend. Roll on Sunday at 8pm.

Very poor. Can’t wait to get paid on the 31st

Hen do arrangements are infuriating as no one ever responds or pays their share. I have given up and l am booking a hotel room for me and 2 others. Everyone else is on their own.

My uncle RSVP’d to say he wasn’t coming to my wedding by e-mail. In the same e-mail he started moaning about dates for the scattering of my Dad’s ashes. This is something else l am trying to co-ordinate, it is tricky finding a date with the wedding, honeymoon, Mr Erin’s exams, Mr Erin’s work trip to Bermuda and my brother’s living abroad and being busy. My Uncle is moaning as he wants a date in the summer, it is easy for him as he doesn’t work!

Hugs and positive vibes to those who need them.

12 replies

Latest activity by Kjay, 24 of March of 2014 at 16:31
  • Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Good - just been to the hairdressers for the first time in over a year - feeling pampered and hair looks much healthier

Good - off to see some friends today for lunch, dinner and laughs a plenty

Good - feeling very lucky with my lot so far

Bad - car is playing up again and needs mot. Hope it passes :/

Hugs all round for those otters who need them - you know who you are and you are in my thoughts everyday x

• MrsCWB
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsCWB ·
    • Hide content

Awww hun!! I feel for you!

Good

I actually had a night out last night! The first since last summer!

The weather is lovely.

I'm meeting H2B's Best Man today

My Mum's walking has improved a little bit

My hens should get their invites today

Bad

I am full of cold

I am incredibly poor until the 31st

H2B is having huge work issues which are stressing me out

I accidentally let slip last night to one of my closest friends about my secret hen do that I am only inviting 5 people to and she is not one of them.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Good- work/training is going well, I am beginning to feel like a proper driver now! Only about 9 weeks left!

Good- boyos new job is also going well and he is gaining more confidence

Good / Bad- we are house hunting, first offer on a place has been rejected but we are going to see them on Sunday so will see if we can agree on a price.

Good / Bad- best man is coming to visit today and stay over, his mrs (who was my Bridesmaid and supposed friend) has decided she isn't coming with him as if she does she wont be able to afford to go out with "her friends" . Heard all this from bestman, she hasn't even bothered to call or text me- obviously we must not count as "her friends" anymore- I really can't be arsed with her now.

Bad- if it wasn't bad enough that my Gramps is in a full time nursing home my Grandma has gone completely mad and nasty toward my Dad and his brothers and their wives.

OOttr vibes a plenty to those who need them Smiley smile

• Cat In A Teacup
    Beginner August 2015
    Cat In A Teacup ·
    • Hide content

Good - It was meant to rain today but the sun is shining!

- I started making bunting for the wedding and it is going well so far, which is a miracle as I have no creative talent!

- Only one more week until a week off work!

Bad - OH and I have been arguing a lot recently. Not serious arguments but bad enough for the silent treatment for a few hours. It wouldn't be so bad if I had friends who lived nearby that I could escape to, but they all live at least an hour away and I can't drive. Fingers crossed this weekend is better.

Still thinking of all the Otters who are going through awful times at the moment. Hugs to you all xx

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Can't remember exactly where you live CIAT but I'm sure it's not far so message me if you ever want to escape for a bit!

Good - currently at the ballet with my nan (it's the interval) and meeting some Hitched friends after

Good - my friends have generally been awesome over the last week, but especially my best mate who has been brilliant and it's brought us closer together

Good - I am feeling strong and realising I am absolutely fine on my own and I don't need H.

Good - 3 weeks til I start my new job

Good - since I started trying to lose weight I have lost 10lb

Bad - H is coming over tomorrow with his brother and sister in law (who I have never met) to pick up his stuff. Dreading it.

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, Erin, ignore the moaning. Especially if you have to schedule around a brother who lives abroad, obviously he will want to be there for the scattering of his dad's ashes, and while your dad's brother of course does as well, he doesn't live abroad and should stop being so selfish. But I'm sure there's no reasoning with him. There never is in these situations. Xx

BT warning!! Good- had a scan this morning and baby is bang on in terms of size for dates, just about 3lbs today.

Bad- had to take my car in to have the transmission looked at yesterday. Turns out it needs a new gearbox ?. Should be covered by warranty, but I have no idea how long I will be car-less.

good- the sun is shining!! It might not be as warm as last weekend, but it still beats being in Canada!!

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

Hugs to everyone that needs them

Good - plans all coming together nicely for our London trip. My 2 best friends are getting nice little baby bumps and I feel all fluffy for them. Had a fluffy week in general as lots of lovely Ottery good news and lovely gestures.

Bad - H is working today, booo. Skint. Roll on payday (Tuesday) Actually all in all I don't have anything to complain about and am grateful for that.

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Good - reached the six months to go mark today

Good - gave notice this week so now it feels real!

Bad - dd's school are utter rubbish when dealing with bullying

Bad - I have an assignment to write and I'm about three weeks behind on my reading

Huge otter hugs where needed and good vibes where wanted xxx

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

Good - Summer holidays booked

Bad - I've got an assignment that is a week overdue (I have an extension) and I've not got a clue what to write

Massive hugs and vibes to all of the Otters who need them right now x

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Unfortunately think you are right -there is no reasoning with him. He is the kind of person who is never happy, l wonder if he has stopped moaning about the food at my Dad's wake yet?! I am going to push on organising it, times is going by and it is clear he is not going to organise it.

Congratulations! I didn't know you are pregnant.

• M
    Beginner May 2014
    Muppet ·
    • Hide content

Good

OH has a suit for the wedding, we've ordered our personalised converse and it's just rings left to buy!
    I saw two good friends this weekend, I haven't seen either of them in yonks.

Bad

Noting major, oh, my brother might not come to our wedding celebrations but whatevs. That's probably the worst thing.
    Oh and I'm SKINT (because I keep buying shoes) till payday. But I have a feeling my money might clear this Saturday, instead of Monday as I bank with the same bank as work.... *please please be true I want to go shopping....*

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I'm late to this so I'll do a weekend this week mash up.

****BT***

Good - My cousin gave birth to a baby boy. After a traumatic birth and several days in special baby unit, he's back in ward with her and breast feeding. Hoping they'll be allowed home towards the end of this week.

Good - Met with my minister and he is coming back to marry us! Tiny chance his replacement refuses, but it's looking good and I'm happy. We also bought the booze and confirmed the band. Church, band, booze - pretty much all we need!

Good/Bad - work is busy and I'm getting to prove myself. I'm out of the office for two full day meetings, but still have the same amount of work to do so will need to work extra in my own time to catch up.

Feeling very blessed with my lot, things are good.

Otters who are having difficult times at the moment are always in my thoughts, and I'm very proud of all of them.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

woohoo!!!

Get home soon vibes for you cousin and baby X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics