Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2009

Spanish Themed Evening Entertainment!

MrsHilson2B, 31 of July of 2008 at 10:27 Posted on Planning 0 3

Does anyone have any information about Spanish groups/artists for evening entertainment that include a bit of audience participation?? May sound like an odd request but I went to a wedding recently where they had an Irish group start the evening entertainment and they got everyone involved dancing a few jigs. Only lasted about an hour and a half but got everyone really enjoyed it!

3 replies

Latest activity by ruthy_wuthy, 31 of July of 2008 at 22:52
  • kelly29
    Beginner May 2009
    kelly29 ·
    • Hide content

Does it have to be strictly Spanish or would Latino do?

I was thinking along the lines of a salsa band as most people will get up and have an attempt at salsa.

• M
    Beginner May 2009
    MrsHilson2B ·
    • Hide content

Yup Latino would also be fine!

• ruthy_wuthy
    Beginner September 2009
    ruthy_wuthy ·
    • Hide content

Hi!!!!

I don't really know what kind of Spanish entertainment you're looking for but my whole family is spanish and H2B's family is english so I'm having a singing piano man who.....yep...you've guess it! sings in Spanish and English!!! He actually lived in Spain for years and years so he's very authentic and he bring his own white baby grand piano <shrieks hysterically> and he does all kinds of songs...if you want to have a gander and listen to him sing (alhough i think his audio examples are only in english) his website is www.singingpianoman.co.uk

Good luck!

xxxxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics