Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

VIGtobe
Beginner September 2014

relaxed & casual bridal shops London

VIGtobe, 13 of July of 2013 at 08:36 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi all!

I live in Dublin but from the UK and planning to fly over to London to do some initial dress shopping (I have no idea what styles or fabrics I'm looking for, so this is more of an info-gathering trip!). It has to be London as it's central for my mum, maid of honour, and mum-in-law-to-be.

I'm looking for shorter-length dresses as we're holding the wedding at a farmhouse in Wales. I'm also not very girly and I'm a bit worried about the bridal shop bit, if the staff might be a bit more gushy than I'm comfortable with - although this is possibly just me being scared after a recent shopping trip to Victoria's Secret in Chicago where they were far too OTT for me!

Can anyone recommend a couple of bridal shops in central London that might fit the billing above and be more likely to stock tea- or knee-length dresses?

Thanks x

2 replies

Latest activity by gabi5, 13 of July of 2013 at 19:07
  • mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

If you're into the vintage thang Fur Coat No Knickers in Kingly Court, Carnaby Street

• JayneyB
    Beginner November 2012
    JayneyB ·
    • Hide content

Candy Anthony at the OXO Tower. Its by appointment only but very pretty!

• G
    Beginner May 2013
    gabi5 ·
    • Hide content

Another vote for Candy Anthony - not cheap but dresses are gorgeous. And the staff were not gushy with me!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics