Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner February 2014

Grooms Wear - Manchester

Follies123, 22 of February of 2013 at 10:00 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi All

I am based on the Isle of Man and coming over to Manchester next week. My fiance is wanting to look at suits whilst we are there so any recommendations of where to head to would be great :-)! He's not a morning suit kind of guy so just tailored suits please.

Thank you!

3 replies

Latest activity by Follies123, 22 of February of 2013 at 14:32
  • M
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs B 2 be ·
    • Hide content

Hi Follies123,

Try Slaters, Brown Street, just off Market Street. They have a massive choice at different price brackets and the staff are really helpful, any alternations are free, my family have been using them for years. There are loads of formal menswear shops in Manchester, Moss Bros, House of Fraser, there are lots in the Exchange Square and Spinningfield areas but Slaters are the only ones I can recommend. Happy shopping!

http://www.slaters.co.uk/

• F
    Beginner February 2014
    Follies123 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo thanks you, will head in there! Just didn't want to be wandering around not knowing where to go, thanks for pointing us in the right direction!

• Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

Are you hiring or buying and what sort of budget? You could somewhere like Harvey Nichols or Selfridges if buying.

I've not heard anything bad about Slaters.

• F
    Beginner February 2014
    Follies123 ·
    • Hide content

We've not decided yet, I don't think my fiance would mind just renting if it meant he could get a lovely suit!

Will try the department stores and slaters and fingers crossed find something!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics