Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

4 of January of 2013 at 10:04 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 258

Please see here:

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/368435.aspx

For a shiny new thread, run by the lovely Jo.

258 replies

Latest activity by HatTrick, 25 of February of 2013 at 10:11
  • Alice_In_Wonderland
    Beginner March 2013
    Alice_In_Wonderland ·
    • Hide content

I'd like in please! Smiley smile

Start weight = 9st 7.4 (was 10st 8 in October, went down to 9st 6 before Christmas just doing Hairy Dieters, it's fab!!)
    Goal weight = around 9st-ish, but like you with some serious toning! Thighs, bum, and lower-belly all need reducing ☹️ and all are hard to shrink for me as it's where I inject my insulin. Grrrr!!!

Gonna get back on the exercise bike, hopefully start Zumba with my mother (!), and maybe even get OH out of the house for walkies on nice weekends ?

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Start weight: 10 stone. Goal weight: whatever I can get down to in the 3 weeks before I go on honeymoon, but in the long term I'd like to get back down to 9 stone. Strategy: 30 Day Shred and My Fitness Pal.

• WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

Me please!!

Start weight - 11st 10lb

Goal weight - 10st 7lb

I do zumba twice a week already (Alice - you will LOVE it, it's soo much fun!) but plan on using my treadmill (currently now a clothes horse) twice a week too and like Alice, will walk more with HTB at the weekends..

I'm a size 10/12 on top and a 12/14 on bottom and would like to be a 10 top, 12 bottom..

I'm also hoping that my norks go down a size as they make me look "blocky" at the mo!

Got a way to go, but I have a huge goal what with getting married and all this year ?

• Agouti
    Beginner September 2013
    Agouti ·
    • Hide content

Me please!

Starting weight 10st 9lbs, goal is 9st by first week of May (when I go on holiday) which would mean losing just over 1lb a week.

Have started a 2 week kickstart type diet of loads of salad and lean meat, no carbs for dinner and lots of water. Need to get down the gym to tone up as well!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

I daren't weigh myself but I need help with motivation so am going to join in.

8 weeks till wedding and I feel podgy but I'm not allowed to lose too much or my dress won't fit so it's as much about not putting any extra on than losing any.

Shred dvd arrived courtesy of KB, need to get on that shizz this weekend.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Ok. I'm in.

I weighed in at 14.13 this morning. Ouch.

I want to be 12.13 by 24th May.

I've started running, and am debating on whether or not to do WW, SW, or go it alone with MFP.

• H
    Beginner July 2013
    HAG13 ·
    • Hide content

Me!!! Boy oh boy, I need the help!!

Weigh in on NYD: 11st 5 1/4lb Smiley sad

Aim: 9st 8lb (my weight this time last year, can't believe how much I have actually put on, I blame breaking my foot and the OH's return from sandy places which meant he wanted to all things naughty all the time!)

When: Ultimately come my wedding in 6mths time but ideally by May if at all possible!!

How: MyFitnessPal app and busting the gym!!

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

I am happy to join in but I am embarrassed about how much I actually weigh to put it here!

• OB
    Beginner January 2011
    OB ·
    • Hide content

I'm the same as quackers, there's no way I'm writing down my weight ! Lets just say I need to lose around 4 stone to be happy with myself. Gulp.

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am with you on this quackers. So very embarrassed and ashamed ?. Will just update each week if that is allowed?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Ok...

Height: 5'5"

Start weight: 11st 7lbs (was a stone lighter at the wedding)

Interim goal weight: 10st 7lbs

Final Goal weight: 10st

Method: Slimming World but I can't get back to classes for two weeks so following it on my own until then.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Me please. I re-started Weightwatchers yesterday.

Start weight - I'm not sure, but I think it's around the 11stone mark - I'll weigh properly tomorrow morning.

Goal weight - Around the 10st mark ultimately but Weightwatchers has given me an initial goal of 10st 6lbs, so I'll start with that.

I shall achieve this by healthy eating & exercise!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Start weight - 10 stone ?

Goal - 9 stone

Ultimate (dream) Goal - 8st 5lb

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I'm in!

3lbs on over Christmas, the bulk of which I suspect is actually cheese. I was 4lbs off where I wanted to be before that so total amount I'd like to shift is 7lbs.

More importantly I need to up my fitness so I can ski in 8 weeks' time. Wooooo! (or should that be wooosh?)

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I need to loose about 10 stone :-(

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pretty much this, I have been too scared to step on the scales since my wedding 18 months ago, but especially in the last 6 months, and probably need to lose about 7 or 8 stone to be at a very healthy weight but would be happy with 5 stone as a starter. I am off to Marbella for my mums 60th in July and do not want to be the fattest person on the beach.

I have signed up to a 4 week bootcamp that starts on Monday and have also joined a new gym that opens at the end of this month so am determined to make exercise a part of my daily routine for good, which it hasn't been for years for much longer than a few months at a time.

I will start on Monday and weigh myself in the morning and then update each Monday if that is ok ?

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Yo ladies,

Me & Boyo have gone a bit mad and started P90X and we aren't 'allowed' to weigh but I am very serious about getting fit and healthy!!

I have start pictures and then after the first 30 days will take another picture and again at 60 and lastly at 90 days- If I managed to stick at it and have some decent results I will share!

Otherwise just got to go off my clothes and how I feel!

Good luck all.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

What is P90X?!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

This and it is evil and we are only on day two!!

But it comes with diet and nutrition stuff too so its good to be able to do it together, exercise and work out our meals- well that is the master plan!!

I figure the more people I tell I am doing it the more pressure to stick at it...

• fairyfay
    Beginner September 2012
    fairyfay ·
    • Hide content

Id love to join in the past 18 months I have put on over 3 1/2 Stone.

Weight now - 12Stone 9lb

Goal Weight - 10 Stone

Aim is to start exercising, starting with the Park Run tomorrow morning. Really conscious of any weight gain at the mo as I have also given up smoking and I am desperately trying not to graze due to taking my mind off of cigarettes.

• I
    Beginner October 2013
    Irisbride ·
    • Hide content

I'm in!

Current weight: 11 stone 4.

Goal weight: 10 stone (although I don't think I've been this weight since I was in my teens!)

I was doing really well until mid-november and got to 10 st 10 but piled it all back on having too much fun in December!

I find MFP really great so willl be doing that and hitting the gym 2-3 times a week for running and classes.

• I
    Beginner October 2013
    Irisbride ·
    • Hide content

Oh and plan is to be at my goal for beginning of august, as don't want to still be trying to lose weight, once I've started my dress fittings!

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

I would like to be in. Can I start on Monday as I'm back to work on Monday and hopefully will be more motivated.

• Canary
    Beginner August 2013
    Canary ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm in.

Start weight: 12st

Goal weight: 10st by August.

Im going to start c25k again, join a gym if we move.

Also debating this. Not sure I should spend the money as I've done SW before so I could use those books again but feel I need some motivation.

Wish I had a running buddy!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I am on day 3 of the P90X dvd and my whole body is a wreck!

Gotta push through the pain right?! I remember feeling a bit like this when I did the 30 day shred but I only got half way through that so god knows why I think I can do 90 days- at least the wedding is this year so I can't put it off as easily.

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

With 9 weeks till the wedding and a belly to shift - lets give it ago.

Starting weight: 61.5kg (probably should have weighed myself before I ate a large spag bowl)

By wedding weight: 57kg (0.5kg a week = 1.1 pounds a week) I know that does sound like a massive drop, but considering I've been trying to get below 60kg for atleast 6 months and I'm just not budging, this'll be interesting!

Target area is the belly, and its an unhealthy ratio to hips. Edit: forgot to say, which today arrive this 10 minute blast belly fat fitness DVD thing I got from Sainsburys (£4 job) so will do that every day.

I'd like to say at the end of the year I'd like to be back down to 50kg/8 stone (which'll put me right in the centre of a 'healthy' BMI). Currently I'm just bouncing over the start of 'overweight'. This is OK at the moment, but when I come off my pill, if its anything like last time, I'll put on weight and the heavier I get the less often I have periods, which'll obvisouly make TTC even harder.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I dont own any scales so I have no idea what I weigh today. I weighed myself at mums on NYE and I was a whopping (for me) 10st

I need to be 9st.

I judge it more by my clothes. I need to be an 8 top, 10 bottom again. Currently a 12 all round.

My plan is to not eat in the daytime again and more gym.

• cinnamonfairy
    Rockstar June 2020
    cinnamonfairy ·
    • Hide content

I'd like to join please!

Weighed myself on Thursday, a whopping 15st 9lbs.
    Would love to get down to 11st eventually, but will aim for 12st9lbs ish by end of 2013.
    Currently having hypnotherapy to sort out my diet (healthier eating and reduction of cravings) and doing the NHS couch to 5k podcast. Will be starting a ballroom and Latin dance class next Wednesday.
    eta- sorry about the silly font, had to write it out on the notes app on my iPad cause hitched kept eating my reply!

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

Oooh me please.

My weight fluctuates on an hourly basis, but roughly 9.9 after Christmas. Have put on 91bs since my wedding when I was about 8.11-9.0. which was only in April.... At this rate.....

So start weight - 9.9

target weight 8.10

I am joining a gym tomorrow (as I've just moved to a new area, but hadn't been to my old gym for about a month) and will be skipping carbs in my evening meal only, and trying to eat moderately the rest of the time.

I seriously only have a hope of doing this when I have things like this to motivate me,

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Sounds good to me, I used to love going to the gym, it was right by where I used to work so went before or after work. Then I changed jobs and hardly ever went so eventually quit.

• Alice_In_Wonderland
    Beginner March 2013
    Alice_In_Wonderland ·
    • Hide content

Weighed in yest morning... +1.5lbs ☹️
    BUT about an hour later the stomach cramps and associated incoveniences kicked in, so I'm blaming water retention ?

Set up my temporary home "gym" in the loft as well, so getting on the exercise thing (my legs hate me today!), and determined to be really good this week until Saturday, when we're out for a meal.

Oh, and currently 78 hours since last ciggy! ? lol

• cinnamonfairy
    Rockstar June 2020
    cinnamonfairy ·
    • Hide content

Love the table Kochanski!

Alice - I normally put on weight the week before AF. It's a right bugger being a girl!

I've been really good today so far. Porridge for breakfast, banana for a snack (i resisted the white choc and raspberry muffins!) and Hairy Dieters lasagne for lunch. Have also called the new dance studio by me and booked in for my ballroom and latin class on wednesday. Planning a run tomorrow morning - starting week 2 of the NHS couch to 5k podcast, and fear it's gonna hurt!

Are we all planning on weighing in on the same day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics