Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

Update on Nephew..

Flowmojo, 24 of September of 2012 at 15:15 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 11

So after his car accident they wanted to keep him in due to a head injury and sorting out this mass on his lung..it turns out he discharged himself as didnt want to be there the little BLEEP!!

Thye discovered the 'mass' was an old injury to his lung healing obver, scar tissue like. they said probably from breaking a rib when he was younger however him or my sister cannot remember this ever happening!! its all very bizarre!!

I saw him Sat and he was in a worse state then i was told, he has a huge cut along his chest where the seatbelt was and he was flung forward onto it, looks like someone took a machete to him!! hes got cuts all over his face, a bruised cheekbone and arms in a sling to ease shoulder pain..he was so lucky.

Ironically he has an interview this week with the ambulance service ?

I also got a text Friday evening to tell us that our best mans girlfriend, and a very good friend of mine had been in a car acccident and had been cut out of the car!! THANKFULLY she was ok, again cuts and bruises and was in shock but someone had simply driven into the side of her in town...it shows that accident can happen anwhere!

11 replies

Latest activity by ashlil, 25 of September of 2012 at 14:07
  • Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content

Wahoooo! At least he is ok! Maybe the ambulance service will take pity on him in his interview ?

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My cousin's hubby works for East of England Ambulance service, he's like a divisional manager or something. I'm glad he seems to be on the mend, although cheeky get, discharging himself!!

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Flow you've certainly had a lot to deal with lately! Glad your nephew and your friend are ok, it does sound like they were very lucky. Can't believe he discharged himself, good thing it didn't turn out to be more serious.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Glad to hear hes (relatively) ok Flow!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

He is an idiot for discharging himself, but glad he is on the mend!

Hope friend is ok too x

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Dupe.

• Figs
    Beginner June 2012
    Figs ·
    • Hide content

Missed the beginning of this but glad that he's okay. Hope the interview goes well!

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Glad he is ok!

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Glad he's ok Flow!

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuperSpud ·
    • Hide content

Glad he's ok. Hope his interview goes well.

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

Glad he's ok!!!

Naughty boy for discharging himself though!!! Why do men do things like this?

My H broke his ribs, shoulder and elbow all within a year and on seperate occasions (Oh and gave himself concussion 3 weeks ago too) and refused to go to the doctors for at least a week before he conceded. Even now he still gets problems with his arm and I keep asking him to go back to the docs, but will he listen...NO!!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Glad he's ok Flow but an idiot for discharging himself.

We were involved in a very bad taxi accident the eve of your wedding Flow (so will always remember) taxi driver had to be cut out and we escaped with minor cuts and bruising and hubby had rib injuries. We were only 5 secs in the taxi when we got hit by a car doing 60+ and 17 weeks on it still going on!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics