Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

shapewear help

12 of July of 2012 at 12:53 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hey ladies

I need to purchase some shapewear to wear under my corset under my hoop and under my dress lol !!

i need some shorts that come up to my boobs and down to my knees.

on top of these shorts will be my corest on top of the corset will be my hoop and then my dress which is BFG style !!!

so i need help finding the shorts that have a wee hole. as i wont be able to take off all the gear to pull them down at loo times !

when i search online they dont tell you about the wee hole!

so i need to speak to people who actually have the garmets to know which ones do and dont have them !

please cna you help me?

7 replies

Latest activity by ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 12 of July of 2012 at 13:14
  • *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

Do you really need shapewear under all that?!

If you do really need shapewear, why not try a slip rather than the cycle shorts type. They come down to your knees but are like a very tight bodycon dress, so you can roll it up and down for loo trips.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Surely wearing a shapewear item under a corset is unnecessary? Your corset should do this job far better than a pair of lycra shorts.

• T
    Beginner June 2012
    TheDitzyOne ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This. I wore my fat pants, then my corset for the ceremony and photos and changed before the meal. When I asked my mum and BM who'd helped me dress they said you couldnt even tell, I cold have been commando and no-one would know

*disclaimer: I wasnt commando!

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

So do you want shape-wear for smoothing/wobble control, or to stop your legs chaffing?

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

Spans have holes in. Well, my underbrush to thigh ones do. However, I won't be wearing on the wedding day as I am wearing a clincher and that is it. Well, and underwear too, but even so, I think with all that dress it will be a faff to get dressed, and even more faff to go to the loo.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Best typo ever. ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics