Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blonde Viki
Beginner July 2012

***Good Luck - Red Baroness - 14 July 2012***

Blonde Viki, 12 of June of 2012 at 10:55 Posted on Planning 0 120

What can I say?! It's times like this when I realise I'm really not that great with words.

Let's start with the obvious bits! I am wishing you the most wonderful wedding day. You are a talented, beautiful, patient and kind lady. I hope you have a sunshiney, happy, fun and laughter filled wedding which is the culmination of all your plans and dreams and the lead in to a long and happy marriage. I wish you and Mr RB a life filled with joy Smiley smile

I know you have had your ups and downs in the planning, particularly MOB related (!), but I hope that Hitched and all the good friends you have made here have helped you stay focussed on what you have been aiming to achieve and that on the day all the bumps in the road will be forgotten as you make your way to the space reserved for you on the OM bench. Enjoy every minute of your wedding day!

It's been lovely to be your date twin (despite knowing who clearly will be the most beautiful 14 July bride!!) and I will really miss planning with you, but I hope our shared wedding date will always mean there's a little connection we can maintain in the future as OMs Smiley smile

Best of luck RB! I can't think of anyone I more sincerely wish a future of fulfilled dreams to ?

Come back with pictures and pictures and pictures and a fabulous report.

(Also, if there is any cake going spare, I'm there!)

120 replies

Latest activity by Blonde Viki, 2 of August of 2012 at 19:04
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I can't handle the excitement!!!!

Bazza. Lovely Bazza.

You deserve the most fantastic wedding day, you really do. I literally can't wait to see pictures confirming what I have long suspected - that you will be the most stunning bride.

You are a genuinely lovely person and I'm so happy I've got to know you.

I know you've not had the smoothest planning journey at times but one thing I've always noticed is what a rock your future husband has been. He's a good 'un and I know you'll have a long and happy marriage.

Here's to you and Mr RB!

kharv x

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Crimson Bazza,

I cannot believe it’s YOUR FLIPPIN’ WEDDING DAY! EEEEEP!

Right, here is for the wanky twee bit (I don’t care as I mean every bluddy word). ?

I am forever grateful to the purple place, as through it I met you and now count you as one of my closest chums. It’s been a real pleasure getting to know both you & Mr Crimson Bazza these last few years. I know that your wedding day is going to be flippin’ fantastic. I know you have put a lot of thought and time into your wedding day & that will shine through.

I hope you enjoy every minute of your special day. We will all be there to support you as your guerrilla bridesmaids and to keep the Mumatron & sisters at bay (unless it’s for group photos – they can be near you then).

You and Mr RB make a fantastic couple & I know that your marriage will be filled with lots of love & laughter. I cannot wait to see you in all of your finery! You are going to look absolutely beautiful (as always).

Wishing you all the very best, missus!

Lots of love, Dave x x

? <----- sorry, couldn't resist!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Oh. Em. Gee. You are FINALLY getting married!!

I hope you have an utterly fabulous day and enjoy every second.

Wishing you all the best for a lovely day and long and happy marriage! xx

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Awww RB... it's your turn!!! ?

Can't believe that your day has come around so quick.

It's been fabulous hearing your plans, can't wait to hear/see them all come together.

I wish you all the best and hope that it is all you wish for.

Mrs C xx

• Doris 5/10
    Beginner May 2013
    Doris 5/10 ·
    • Hide content

Hope you both have an amazing day and it is filled with love and laughter.

X

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Wooo hoo Bazza (or Illicit as I still sometimes think of you!)

It's HERE!

Wishing you and Mr RB the most wonderful of days. I hope all the difficulties are well and truly ironed out and forgotten and it is everything you hoped for.

And here's to a long and happy life together for the two of you. You deserve it.

x

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

GAH - duplicate! (Not that I don't mean it all twice over!)

• Apples84
    Beginner August 2012
    Apples84 ·
    • Hide content

Best of luck Red Baroness. Hope you have a wonderful wedding! xx ❤️

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Good luck RB, I am sure you'll have a fabulous day!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe your day is almost here. I am sure you will look absolutely beautiful and have the most fantastic day. I can't wait to see and hear all about it afterwards xxx

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Good luck! Huge congrats and here's hoping you and your OH have the most amazing day. Really looking forward to your report and flashes! x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Good luck! I can't believe your wedding is here already. Time suddenly seems to be marching past really, really, really quickly!

I hope you have an amazing day, i'm really looking forward to seeing your wedding report. All the love and the luck in the world for the future for you and Mr RB

xxx

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

I honestly can't believe how quickly everyone's weddings are coming round! I remember about a week before mine i was looking at everyones tickers and thinking. I rememember when i had 7 months to go. and now suddenly! here you are! About to have the most amazing day of your life! I truely Wish you all the very best for your wedding day RB! And i hope the sun shines for you! And don't do what i did and take 6 months to get your report done!!

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

What can I say to you RB? You were the first person I truly felt like I got to know here and I feel we've bonded over our mutual hatred of our jobs!

You are going to make a stunning bride (and I bet Mr RB doesn't scrub up too badly either!). Wishing you the most wonderful wedding day and all the happiness in the world.

CAn't wait to see the pictures.xxx

• celo1
    Beginner May 2012
    celo1 ·
    • Hide content

Good luck for your big day; I hope its amazing, enjoy every second and come back with lots of pictures for us

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

God red Bazza can't believe it's nearly here now! I've loved hearing about all of your plans and I know you have been on here a long time. I really wish you an amazing day and a lifetime of happiness together as you truly deserve it.

I know you have had your ups and downs through the planning but on the day it will all be worth it as you get to marry the person you want to spend the rest of your life with! Congratulations and good luck - cant wait to see your report and all your amazing photos! Xx

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Wishing you both the very best of luck on your special day. Xxx

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content

Good luck and have the most magical day of your life! Enjoy the rest of your life as a mrs and show us lots of pics afterwards!!!! BEST WISHES!!!! XXX

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

Lots of luck RB. Wishing you all the best to you and Mr RB for both the day and for your life together.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Eeeeee! I can't ruddy believe that this is your good luck thread! All the best gorgeous! I know you will have the most wonderful day and you will look amazing. Wishing you and Mr Bazza a lifetime of happiness. Cant wait to see some pics!!! Have a smasher! xx

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Good luck RB! Hope you and Mr RB have the most amazing day ever. Looking forward to reading your report. xx

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

Well RB, here it is YOUR day. Enjoy every minute and try to take it all in. Wishing you and hubby many years or love and happiness.

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Good luck! Hope you have an amazing day.

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content

Good luck!!!!!!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

• LilMissRed
    Beginner June 2012
    LilMissRed ·
    • Hide content

Bazza!! It's been lovely getting to know you.

I wish you all the best on your wonderful day. Here's to a long and happy marriage

Really looking forward to seeing the pics

Lots of love

LMR x

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

RB, I am not sure I will ever forgive myself for gobbing off about all the weddings that are ahead of us and missing you out on your OWN BLOODY THREAD! I absolutely, 150%, fifteen zillion times over wish you a frabjous day! I can't wait to hear all about it - and see your wonderful photos!

Also, sometimes when I read your posts, I sing this song in my head:

"Who da man bebeh?

Oooooh we love you RB, watch you every day on MTV

Who da man bebeh?"

? Off you go then, have a brilliant time!

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content

Have an absolutely wonderful day RB. Good luck.xx

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

All the best on your special day. I hope it’s everything you’ve been dreaming of/planning for and more!

Have an amazing day and make sure you come back and flash us all with your report Smiley smile

xxx

• T
    Beginner July 2012
    Thursday Bride ·
    • Hide content

Good luck from one July bride to another - have a wonderful day! ?

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Dearest Bazza,

Goodness me. Our little girl is getting married <sob> I can't believe it's time to write on your Good Luck thread. I'm proud to call you one of my very best chums and I am beyond excited to be able to share your special day with you both.

I know it's not been the easiest of times for either of you but you've handled it with grace, good humour and a sense of proportion. I can't wait to see you exchange vows with Mr RB - you'll be such a beautiful bride.

I wish you a very happy and healthy marriage and know that between you, you have the strength to get you through whatever life will throw at you. My own support for you both will not waiver.

Much love today, your wedding day and for the future.

Cricks xx

P.S. Mr Cricks sends a manly handshake (and a sneaking admiration of the pink t-shirt) to Mr RB.

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

Yay RB!! It's finally your turn, you are one of the first people I remember on here when I joined what feels like a decade ago!! You are a great Hitcher and I cannot wait to see your report and photos when you return as on OM!!

The best of luck to you and Mr RB as you become husband and wife, I hope you both have a fantastic time and a very long and happy life together.

Jxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics