Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Red Baroness
Beginner July 2012

*** Good Luck BLONDE VIKI!*** ~ 14th July 2012

Red Baroness, 12 of June of 2012 at 10:02 Posted on Planning 0 134

*A tad early, but what can I say?! I am a GL thread starting virgin and I wanted BV to be my first! ? *

BV, you are such a sweet and genuine person. I have enjoyed getting to know you over these last couple of years, and am pleased that I now get to call you my friend (as opposed to 'internet weirdie'!).

I shall be thinking of you on the day ('our wedding day' would have sounded a bit odd, no?!) date twin, and shall toast to your and Mr BV's happiness. May every day you spend together be even better than the last.

Have a wonderful wedding my lovely, you deserve it. See you on the other side!

Lots of love,

Bazza

xxxxx

134 replies

Latest activity by kharv, 28 of July of 2012 at 09:09
  • warlycarly
    Beginner September 2012
    warlycarly ·
    • Hide content

Good luck, have an amazing day!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Oh my!!! ?

BV... you are a delight and it has been fab watching all your plans unfold.

I cannot wait to see/read about them all in action!

I hope that your day is everything that you want it to be, don't forget to take a step back and absorb what is happening around you, it will go so fast.

Mrs C xx

?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

My God, I actually got really excited seeing this!!!!!!!

Lovely message Bazza.

BV, you are an absolute belter of a person. You are truly one of the nicest and most diplomatic people on Hitched but you still have a wicked sense of humour.

I love the way I can be devising a ranty reply to thread and you'll come along, say exactly what I was trying to get across but with an element of class that I obviously lack!

I'm happy to say I think I have got to know you over the past year or so and I can see how happy you and future hubby are.

You deserve an amazing wedding day and a marriage filled with happiness and I know you'll have both.

Good luck!!!!!!

kharv x

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I cannot believe your day is finally here! It's been a real pleasure getting to know you, missus. I hope you have the most fantastic day & enjoy every ruddy minute! You are going to look awesome and knock Mr BV's socks off.

Can't wait to see you on the other side - will save you a seat on the OM bench! (on the proviso you furnish us with lots of pictures please)

Wishing you all the very best for both a wonderful day & a long, healthy and happy marriage!

Spangler x

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

BV, from one HK fan to another, I hope you both have THE best day possible.

Seems like you've been planning forever, so happy your day will soon be here.

Wishing you both all the luck, love and happiness for your life together as Mr and Mrs.

Ebony Rose. xxx

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Good Luck BV! I hope you have a fab day and a long and happy marriage xx

• Doris 5/10
    Beginner May 2013
    Doris 5/10 ·
    • Hide content

Hope you have a wonderful day and it is all you dreamed off.

?

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh BV...it's finally here!

As one of the Hitchers I am proud (IRL too) to call a friend I am so excited for you. I wish you and Mr BV the best wedding day ever and a whole lifetime of happiness.

Have a wonderful one and we are budging up on the OMs bench for you!
    x

• Apples84
    Beginner August 2012
    Apples84 ·
    • Hide content

Good luck BV. Hope you have a truly amazing wedding day! xx ?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Good luck BV, I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

Oh wow this is emotional, all of the brides who were here when I joined are one by one getting HITCHED!! It has been great getting to know you on here and I am really loooking forward to hearing all about your big day and seeing you loooking gorgeous in your pictures xxx

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Whooo it's nearly your time! I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I hope you and your intended have an amazing day! Good luck and congrats x

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Good luck lovely lady x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Good Luck BV, this is it! Its come round so quickly in the last few weeks. I hope your day is wonderful. Can't wait to see your report and flashes. Lots of luck and love for the future.

xx

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Wow a GL thread means it's getting damn close!!!

Unbelievably excited for you and am wishing so many good luck vibes that this thread might actually implode!

A truly brilliant hitcher, always around with the voice of reason to keep the rest of us in check and so much fantastic advice.

Proud to call you a friend IRL and looking forward to many more hitched meets as married ladies!

?

?

?

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

Good luck bv it's been brilliant planning my wedding alongside you date twinny! Feel like I've got to know you and your plans.

Hope you and your oh have a truly amazing day together and life together afterwards and I can't wait to read your report and see the pictures!

Congrats xx

• celo1
    Beginner May 2012
    celo1 ·
    • Hide content

I hope you have a fantastic day, thats its everything you hoped for and that the sun shines for you both

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Wow your time is nearly upon us! Wishing you both the very best of luck on your special day. I hope the Sun shines. See you on the other side! Xxx

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content

I am actually about to cry! It is soooo close now I can not believe it! I hope you have a wonderful, dreamy day and you have a great life as a mrs. I loved being a co-July 2012 bride with you!!! Keep calm today and everything will be perfect!!!! GOOD LUCK! XXX

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

Oh wow good luck BV! I have enjoyed planning and fretting and sharing with you these last few months. I can't believe it's so nearly here!! Have a fantastic day and I will be wishing you and Mr BV all the love and happiness in your new life together.

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Good luck Viki!

Hope you have a perfect day! xxx

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Crikey BV your GL thread too! Where has the time gone! You are a top top girl, I know you will make the most beautiful bride. Have a super day I hope the sun shines through out. Masses of luck and happines for the future! Looking forward to seeing the pics xxx

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Your day is finally here Viki!! I hope you have a most fabby day and a wonderful life together. Good luck, you wont need it.

See you on the other side! xx?

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

Good luck BV, I hope that your wedding day was as fab as mine and that you both have a wonderful day. Look forward to seeing you on the OM bench soon.

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Good luck! Hope you have an amazing day.

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

It's getting close BV!

I hope you have a fantastic day and that it is worth all the hard work. I hope you smile all day and feel nothing but love and happiness on your special day.

• MrsA2012
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsA2012 ·
    • Hide content

Good luck BV!!!!! Have a fantastic day and don't forget to enjoy yourself and all those Jelly beans!!!!

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content

Good luck!!!!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Good Luck BV! Looking forwards to seeing you on the OM bench very soon.

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

Good luck lovely Smiley smile have a great day x

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

You are honestly one of my favourite things about Hitched BV - you always help people out, and you are SO much fun. I hope you have the freakin' marvellous day you so richly deserve. Can't wait to hear all about it! xx

• LilMissRed
    Beginner June 2012
    LilMissRed ·
    • Hide content

BV!

Wishing you an amazing day and long marriage. Has been lovely to let and get to know you.

Looking forward to seeing the pics

Lots of love

LMR x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics