Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

jmmcmanu
Beginner December 2012

Fur Shrug

jmmcmanu, 7 of May of 2012 at 16:09 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi all

I'm looking for a white fur shrug for my December wedding, but all of the shrugs I am finding are tied with a ribbon. I didn't want that style, but one that goes around your upper arm - not covering the front of the dress?? Or a think one that can have a brooch attached to it?? Any chance of finding one that DOESN'T make you look like a snow monster?!!

Sorry, not much to go on! I'm struggling to find something online that I like!!

Thanks!!!

Jen

4 replies

Latest activity by Fluffyjaz, 7 of June of 2012 at 09:01
  • princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

I got one from debenhams last year, however my wedding is also in december so probably too short notice to sell mine to you! however let me know if your wedding is after mine (8th december) if you are interested, mine is maribou feathers with little elasticated straps which are hidden under your arms.

• L
    Beginner January 1998
    lauralouhall ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jen

I have the most beautiful Vera Wang Fur Shrug which simply sits on the shoulders with no ties

Would you like me to send some photos?

Thanks Laura

• jmmcmanu
    Beginner December 2012
    jmmcmanu ·
    • Hide content

That would be so helpful! Thank you!

Xx

• Fluffyjaz
    Beginner January 2013
    Fluffyjaz ·
    • Hide content

Try the Faux Throw company (http://fauxthrow.com/). They have a fantastic range of furs and linings and will make one for you.

I'm getting a long stole made for my winter wedding and haven't seen anything else like it available in the shops.

J ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics