Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

Children in Need- are you donating over the phone? Any good plans?

*Mini*, 15 of November of 2011 at 20:17 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

What are you all doing for Children in Need? At work or elsewhere.

We have many of the obligatory waxing sessions for men, dressing up, Zumba class (watch our for MrMini doing this on friday nights show, they filmed it at work a few weeks ago) Wii bowling, cake sales etc etc.

Is anyone doing anything *really* good?

Our office has 300 volunteers taking the donation calls so the BBC have an OB unit coming down and everything,possibly my big break?!! - I am co-ordinating so am volunteering from 4pm- 2am..... ? will be vey tierd.

If you donate over the phone- It will be my giys you come through too- dont forget to say hi!

5 replies

Latest activity by *Mini*, 16 of November of 2011 at 20:39
  • D
    Beginner November 2011
    DTTB ·
    • Hide content

I always donate via phone, depending on the amount of wine consumed depends on how much donated (terrible I know) cant watch without a vino it makes me 2 sad

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I didn't even realise it was this weekend, oops! I shall donate at some point and I will donate on behalf of our company. I'll also watch it on the night but I don't know of anything organised for it.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

*will be glued to tv friday night*

I generally end up donating 2 or 3 times over the phone, after watching the sad clips!!

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

I've donated to various different things we have organised at work and also through activities that A is doing at school.

I always watch on the TV and will donate over the phone on the night.

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I usually do the text donating as it's so easy to do.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Haha, had our briefing today that we may well get callers later on in the evening who are "merry" and how to handle them.

Oh and added incentve- I will most likely be taking calls from midnight onwards- c'mon ladies you may get through to me.

2 of my work collegues have walked 17 miles from Portchester castle (next to chez mini) to Southsea castle, via our offices in full suits of armour- has taken them 15 hours but they have just finished- mental.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics