Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
Hayley
Evening wedding - need opinions on timings
Hayley of Planning, Yesterday at 11:35

Hello brides! My partner and I aren't doing a sit-down meal at our wedding, instead we are doing an evening wedding with canapes, grill and dessert. I've written out a rough timeline, and need...

PhotographybyBillHad, yesterday at 20:44 6 38 1
Olivia
How well do my groomsmen/bridal party ties need to match my bridesmaid dresses?
Olivia of Wedding Attire, 15 of April of 2024 at 12:13

I got the multiway bridesmaid dresses from Next last year in Forest Green thinking ties wouldn't be an issue to find. Next have none that match the exact shade (and they don't even sell the dresses in...

Olivia, yesterday at 10:54 6 76
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany of Off Topic Posts, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any adviceā€¦ My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 09:26 13 192
T
Guest list manager
Tasha of Feedback to Hitched, 9 of April of 2024 at 11:14

Does anyone know if you can remove the menu options from the guest list? We are not giving options of chicken or beef for example but when using the guest list manager it automatically allows people...

Amy, yesterday at 14:02 6 119
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Mrandmrsrichardstobe, wednesday 17-Apr-24 57 1,102 13
Chloe
Guests and budget
Chloe of Planning, 3 of February of 2024 at 03:01

My partner and I are getting married in October and we have an extremely tight budget. We are having our reception at the pub we work at ( we are both chefs at The Walton Village). It's perfect for...

Carl, yesterday at 23:23 5 202

General groups

Hitched article topics